Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first sports performance car

jdevlin1985

I'm 20years of age and opting for a lotus elise within the next 6 month for my first sports car. 1.8 sports (no bigger due to cost of insurance) Taurer convertable. The colour i really would like is cream, customised with 2 baby blue/sky blue racing strips through the middle. If not then dark grey or black minus the strips.

Well that is what i'm thinking of going for. Any recommendations? Maybe from any previous lotus owners.

When i was 20 i drove a 1970 chevrolet malibu SS 454 pro /street ... narrowed rear end with 4 link and 4:11's ..... Direct injection N.O.S with daul 4 barrel 750 holly's on a nice monster tunnel ram ...

11.8 in the quarter and street legal ..

That car to build today would cost you at least 75 to 100k ...

Not the sports luxury cruiser your looking for " but " on a friday night on the strip the ladies were beating on each other for a ride !!!

500 plus horespower is a ton of fun on a friday night .. :) That passenger seat was like a personal vibrator for the ladies ... lol

boxerjake said:
When i was 20 i drove a 1970 chevrolet malibu SS 454 pro /street ... narrowed rear end with 4 link and 4:11's ..... Direct injection N.O.S with daul 4 barrel 750 holly's on a nice monster tunnel ram ...

11.8 in the quarter and street legal ..

That car to build today would cost you at least 75 to 100k ...

Not the sports luxury cruiser your looking for " but " on a friday night on the strip the ladies were beating on each other for a ride !!!

500 plus horespower is a ton of fun on a friday night .. :) That passenger seat was like a personal vibrator for the ladies ... lol

now that's a
car.

Ya ... I like the idea of having a daily driver that you can mile out and abuse then have a gem stuck away someplace to take out and play when the mood arrises ..

I'm building a 1937 5 window chev coupe right now ... been 15 years in the making but definalty magazine meterial when done ..

boxerjake said:
Ya ... I like the idea of having a daily driver that you can mile out and abuse then have a gem stuck away someplace to take out and play when the mood arrises ..

I'm building a 1937 5 window chev coupe right now ... been 15 years in the making but definalty magazine meterial when done ..

You got a pic? Sounds awesome.

Jdevlin1985 said:
I'm 20years of age and opting for a lotus elise within the next 6 month for my first sports car. 1.8 sports (no bigger due to cost of insurance) Taurer convertable. The colour i really would like is cream, customised with 2 baby blue/sky blue racing strips through the middle. If not then dark grey or black minus the strips.

Well that is what i'm thinking of going for. Any recommendations? Maybe from any previous lotus owners.

Are you on a waiting list ? If not forget about it cause they're all sold. unless you pay a huge premium...

This is the baby; It looks quite big in this pic but damn it is so small and low. I'll get a shot of the back too.

sc7v29

or

sc8ke8.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom