Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First book was published (fiction thriller)

partagus

Greetings Elite Brothers & Sisters,

I'm very excited to announce that my first book, The Fisherman, has been published and is available for sale.

It was actually released last August. I've been busy promoting the book, doing charity events and book signings.

I am half way through writing the follow up, The Reaper, and am excited to have that scheduled for release this summer. I am partnering with Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon for the release and will be doing a book signing at their distillery in Kentucky.

The Fisherman is a fast paced fiction thriller set in modern day Western New York and Dallas Texas. It features a troubled mafia hit man and a crime family at a crossroads.

I've gotten all 4 and 5 star reciews on Amazon.com

If anyone is interested, please check out my author page on Amazon. There is a short, one minute video trailer for the book.

Thank you!

Partagus

http://www.amazon.com/Mark-D.-DiRienzo/e/B005H7QGG8/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

Greetings Elite Brothers & Sisters,

I'm very excited to announce that my first book, The Fisherman, has been published and is available for sale.

It was actually released last August. I've been busy promoting the book, doing charity events and book signings.

I am half way through writing the follow up, The Reaper, and am excited to have that scheduled for release this summer. I am partnering with Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon for the release and will be doing a book signing at their distillery in Kentucky.

The Fisherman is a fast paced fiction thriller set in modern day Western New York and Dallas Texas. It features a troubled mafia hit man and a crime family at a crossroads.

I've gotten all 4 and 5 star reciews on Amazon.com

If anyone is interested, please check out my author page on Amazon. There is a short, one minute video trailer for the book.

Thank you!

Partagus

Amazon.com: Mark D. DiRienzo: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle

I'm getting one even if I dont read it. You supported me so Ill do the same for you. That is what we do here!!! Buying one now man!!!

Top Bottom