Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extremely Low Altitude Flying

Pretty sweet! :Chef: :tuc:

Re: How low do you think these jets are flying?

dude...that was some sick shit....very cool. no more than 20ft off the deck...great tunes too.***** guys you need to watch this...!!!!!!!!!!

PBR said:
dude...that was some sick shit....very cool. no more than 20ft off the deck...great tunes too.***** guys you need to watch this...!!!!!!!!!!

I have never seen jets fly that low!!!

It looks like in some of those flights that the water is parting as they go by. The reverse camera angles in some of those clips is awesome.

That would be quite a rush to do something like that.

HumorMe said:
I have never seen jets fly that low!!!

It looks like in some of those flights that the water is parting as they go by. The reverse camera angles in some of those clips is awesome.

That would be quite a rush to do something like that.
i live right near a military base at the beach on the west coast of cali...i get to see these guys do that in real time...fucking so cool...the sound alone is incredible it goes right thru your body...we had an air-show a few weeks ago with the BLUE ANGELS but it was fogged out...SHIT...that sucked...i never miss the air-shows...i have some "clearences"...so ive had my hands on the Stealth Fighter before...unreal.

PBR said:
i live right near a military base at the beach on the west coast of cali...i get to see these guys do that in real time...fucking so cool...the sound alone is incredible it goes right thru your body...we had an air-show a few weeks ago with the BLUE ANGELS but it was fogged out...SHIT...that sucked...i never miss the air-shows...i have some "clearences"...so ive had my hands on the Stealth Fighter before...unreal.

That is unreal. I would love to that stuff up close and personal. I've seen the Blue Angels perform several times and it is always exciting.

Those guys are a special breed altogether. Flying that fast and that low seems like it takes a lot of guts to do something like that. One wrong move and you are history.

Top Bottom