Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does hair grow back?

huge23000

Hey I guys I was just wondering if hair will grow back after a propinate cycle. Im only 4 weeks io the cycle. Thanks

Proscar is finasteride, its a drug that stops Test from converting to DHT in the body. DHT is a prime suspect in MPB.

Sometimes the hair will grow back it depends on the person and how bad and long the cycle was. With proscar you have a better chance.

Does anyone know the dosage while on test cycle? I've been doing 1mg for the last year and upped it to 2mg while on this cycle.

different people use different dosages. Merck the people that created finasteride say that any more than 1mg will be wasted.

Although I am no researcher, I have found that 2.5 mg works alot better for me and is cheaper because I buy proscar instead of propecia.

Anyways it depends if youre not getting that much of a reaction with 1mg you can up the dose.

There is also a new drug out for hairloss that blocks both DHT receptors as opposed to the one that finasteride blocks. It is called Dutasteride. Do a search on it, it is a fairly new drug and has not been oked by the FDA for hairloss as of yet but has ben approved for Prostate cancer.

Its pretty expensive also...

Top Bottom