Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anybody like ford right now?

spongebob said:
looks like they may be laying off some workers and restructuring. it took a jump today.
they will be closing factories until when did they say... 2012? wow

I've never liked Ford and it wont change. They need to re-think their whole structure. In other words, do what Toyota does but that would mean going against the unions. I'm not expecting anything good in the near future.

know who made tons of money years ago investing in down-and-out Chrysler stock? The one and only Peter Lynch.

Not saying it's a buy,,,but sometimes it could be worthwhile to investigate situations such as these.

manny78 said:
I've never liked Ford and it wont change. They need to re-think their whole structure. In other words, do what Toyota does but that would mean going against the unions. I'm not expecting anything good in the near future.

i think they brought the guy who turned around thier european operations. they say he's all or nothing. gonna cancel the minivan. they say he cleans house. we'll see. i think it hit its low point.

Top Bottom