Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Controlling love....

polarpixie said:
Other than an emotional lobotomy? ;)

castration works too (one of the few words in the english language that sends shivers down me spine)

distract yourself. or find another pursuit. or confront it and nip it in the bud rather than let it get too far. or bottle it

i bottle my emotions a lot. its not very healthy but it gets me through each day :)

danielson said:

castration works too (one of the few words in the english language that sends shivers down me spine)

This time I swear I'm not thinking with that....

danielson said:

distract yourself. or find another pursuit. or confront it and nip it in the bud rather than let it get too far. or bottle it

Trying to distract myself...but it is so strong....I know I feed it, but it is one of the only things that bring joy in my life right now...it doesn't help that I know the feeling is mutual...but there is just nothing we can do.....

danielson said:
i bottle my emotions a lot. its not very healthy but it gets me through each day :)

hey danielson....quit it. (bottling your emotions that is). You're studying to be a doc, you should know that bottled up stress is a contributor to heart disease. :)

beastboy said:

Trying to distract myself...but it is so strong....I know I feed it, but it is one of the only things that bring joy in my life right now...it doesn't help that I know the feeling is mutual...but there is just nothing we can do.....

u love them, they love u. u may not be able to see each other correct. but things work out....if it means enough to both of u one will up sticks

beastboy said:

I swear it isn't about my dick this time.....!!!

Yeah, but hormones have a lot to do with that love you can feel for the opposite sex. It's a biological fact.

polarpixie said:

hey danielson....quit it. (bottling your emotions that is). You're studying to be a doc, you should know that bottled up stress is a contributor to heart disease. :)

i know but i have such a hard time talking about shiznit like that. i do it eventually if it becomes to much but i have to wait until someone prompts me

see, its because im a man, and not just a normal man but a proud man. i find it incredibly hard to say stuff like that. when i do it just all overflows.....i just find it so hard to get into all that tree hugging hippy feelings shit even though its good for u

my b.p. and heart rate used to be low (1 yr ago). not sure now however :( no idea why either. either way i will endeavour to talk about it more, or at least punch something till i feel better :D

Top Bottom