Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

balls deep in a bio of joey stalin

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
very interesting cat
confident, insecure, demanding, hard working, intelligent in some areas, dumb as fuck in others, murderous, brutal, humorous, passionate.
quite a contradiction of a man.
in one sense, he brought together a variety of people, under one nation, much more efficently than any tsar in modern history. he forcefully propelled russia from a backwardass nation into a global superpower with earth wide influence.
in the other sense, he did this at gun point, cutting bloody swathes out of the population and ruthlessly exterminating all that opposed him and plenty that did not but he suspected of.
in the grand scheme is all the death worth the pedestal he put russia on?
manifest destiny?
discuss?

i wanna be balls deep

heatherrae said:
never heard him called "joey" before...lol.
lol

stalin was not his given name, he adopted it.
means steel

and what do you think, does proppelling your nation into a better future justify killing millions?

Bino said:
lol

stalin was not his given name, he adopted it.
means steel

and what do you think, does proppelling your nation into a better future justify killing millions?
no, the ends don't justify the means.

dude who I know nothing bout... would like to know more though, know a shit load about marx... but nothing about stalin.

heatherrae said:
no, the ends don't justify the means.
what if more or an equal amount would suffer living in a backwards nation
instead of the suffering being drawn out, like in africa, it's all at once, like with stalin

Bino said:
what if more or an equal amount would suffer living in a backwards nation
instead of the suffering being drawn out, like in africa, it's all at once, like with stalin
I don't think that was the case. I think that the scar that it leaves on the country emotionally and historically cannot be easily quantified and counts a great deal. Plus, it was unnecessary brutality. It isn't the brutality that improved conditions. Conditions improved in some areas DESPITE the brutality. Many rulers have improved the conditions of their people without resorting to mass murder, after all.

heatherrae said:
I don't think that was the case. I think that the scar that it leaves on the country emotionally and historically cannot be easily quantified and counts a great deal. Plus, it was unnecessary brutality. It isn't the brutality that improved conditions. Conditions improved in some areas DESPITE the brutality. Many rulers have improved the conditions of their people without resorting to mass murder, after all.
yeah, true
the superpower he created rotted from within
anybody who claims bush is a facist/terroist should read up on ole' joey.
really puts things into perspective

Bino said:
yeah, true
the superpower he created rotted from within
anybody who claims bush is a facist/terroist should read up on ole' joey.
really puts things into perspective
Well, yeah, even I wouldn't argue that bush in the same league as Stalin or Hitler. They were some crazy fucks. Bush wants to kill everyone except his own people. Stalin and Hitler really didn't care where you lived...lol.

Top Bottom