Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here ever get any nookie in a sauna?

I'm merely pointing out that:

1) Sensitivity is relative. What offends one person may be humorous to another.

2) It's easy to single-out something and declare yourself offended. People are far less offended by the smell of their own farts.

3) Falling off that high horse can be a really long drop.

Just try to be more sensitive! I have to be politically correct at least 10-12 hours per day. Surely you can do it the 15-30 minutes a day you spend perusing EF.

I happen to enjoy my own bouquet...

I'm merely pointing out that:

1) Sensitivity is relative. What offends one person may be humorous to another.

2) It's easy to single-out something and declare yourself offended. People are far less offended by the smell of their own farts.

3) Falling off that high horse can be a really long drop.

Just try to be more sensitive! I have to be politically correct at least 10-12 hours per day. Surely you can do it the 15-30 minutes a day you spend perusing EF.
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

OMG, stop, please, seriously, stop, you're hurting me!!!

The thought that a fiscally conservative Republican such as yourself would give even the slightest consideration to what another human being finds ethically or morally offensive literally has me on the floor :lmao:

Let's not kid ourselves here, Brian. You could not possibly care less what anyone but you and yours needs or wants and you only give a shit about something being PC if it involves your wallet.

But definite props for trying to guilt me ... and the twist (conscious or not) on the ivory tower comment I hit you with a few years ago that really seemed to irk you, not bad at all.

Yes, i have one in my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom