Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Age difference. What is an acceptable difference?

jerseyart

Jaded Seal of Approval
Platinum
So were hanging out, a song comes on the radio, and she mentions how much she likes the tune.

And Im like wow, didnt know someone made anew version. She says puzzled, what new version.

It's a remake says I, thinking how can you not know the song, they played it ad nauseum when it first came out.

She says from when. I don't know says I, I guess I was a freshman in high school. It was on the radio all the time, you had to have heard it.

She looks at me and says, I was 1 at the time.

:worried:

So Im thinking cant be right, being the financial whiz I am, I instantaneously crunch the numbers in my head and she would have been........

OMG

I dated 10 years and 11 years younger a few times, it all depends on the maturity and where they are at.

I was 34 and 35 at the time and these women were mid 20's and had it very together.

Half your age plus six.

I was married to a man that was 9 years my Sr. ........ oh well..... Ok bad example.. :worried:

Frisky said:
I was married to a man that was 9 years my Sr. ........ oh well..... Ok bad example.. :worried:

Maybe... but there's not a damn thing wrong with being with a man 9 yrs your senior...

:p

ChefWide said:
Maybe... but there's not a damn thing wrong with being with a man 9 yrs your senior...

:p

Nope not a damn thing wrong with it :p

I don't put too many limitations on age, never have. I've always found myself attracted to confidence and maturity over age or apperance.

The Bigdawg said:
I dated 10 years and 11 years younger a few times, it all depends on the maturity and where they are at.

I was 34 and 35 at the time and these women were mid 20's and had it very together.

Did it work out well for you man.

She had it rough as well, so she knows what time it is. I respect that, and that it didnt make her bitter or selfish.

Also, how do you tell chicks they cant ride your bike and have to sit in the pussy seat ;)

JerseyArt said:
pussy seat

Coffee, meet monitor screen. Monitor screen, meet coffee.

I prefer less than 5.

Top Bottom