Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimbe vs yohimbine

yohimbe is the name of the herb,yohimbine is the substance in the herb everyone is after.

for example ephedra is the herb and ephedrine is what everyone is after.

so ephedra compares to yohimbe,as ephedrine compares to yohimbine.

i remember people posting a site that had cheap yohimbine hcl,i know supplementdirect.com has it,but its more expensive there. I forgot the name of the site

[This message has been edited by chillin408 (edited April 17, 2001).]

Yohimbine is the alkaloid found in the herb Yohimbe. Yohimbine is known as an alpha-2 antagonist. It selectively blocks the alpha-2 receptor, which auto-regulates norepinephrine release. By blocking a-2's, you increase the amount of norepinephrine that is released.

There are more "pure" yohimbine supplements now, even though synthetic yohimbine is prescription only. This is because more companies are preparing near 95% standardized yohimbine extracts.

Anyone remember the supplement "HOT STUFF" ?
It had yohimbe in it and that was the only good thing in that shit. Of course, that was back in the days before you could get good Supps.

If you take too much, you will damn sure know it quick.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what does norepinephrin do? Is it simular to an eca? Will it screw with my heart (flutters and jumping) like friggin eca?:confused:

Hot Stuff would give me the worst case of the crampin Shits when I got carried away with it.
Of Course, I was a lot younger then. I'm sure it was due to how cheap the stuff was.
Some people would swear by that stuff.

This board is the first I had heard of anyone using Yo Externally

ROCK, norepinephrine is similar to epinephrine (adrenaline), except that it is stored in the nerve endings, as opposed to the adrenals, like epinephrine. Things like EC, cause the release of norepinephrine from the nerves and norepinephrine is the actual agent that causes all the effects of the EC stack. So, the answer is yes, if you are sensitive to the EC stack then yohimbine will cause the same problems, since they work to do the same end result- release more norepi.

A side note: while EC act to release norepi, some drugs don't release norepi, but actually ACT like norepi. Clenbuterol, Albuterol, Metaproteranol, etc. all act in this manner.

P.S. Where do you live in Lousiana? I am a exhile from N. O., born and raised there, but now living in Atlanta area.

Top Bottom