Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xtreme Tren and M drol cycle help

RGV956

Pain Is Weakness Leaving
I was wondering if someone could give me advice on which would be better way to run this cycle. First let me tell you a little background. I am 27, been lifting off and on since 15 (religiously for about 2 years). Am 225 about 10% Bf. Have tried S drol, P plex, H drol and others in the past. Just got done finishing the Insanity workout and lost about 6 pounds of fat and am looking to do a bulking cycle to regain some solid mass. Already have Nolva and Clomid for PCT. Was thinking of running a six week cycle, bridging xtreme tren with Mdrol. Taking Tren 90/90/90/90 the first four week, starting mdrol on the third week 10/20/30/30 to make a six week cycle. Would like some imput on if the cycle is good or should I make it shorter or what. Main objective is to put on as much lean mass as possible. Please help and thank you in advance,

The main thing Im wondering is should I keep it that way or would it be better to run it 4 weeks,taking both instead of bridging the two?

I was wondering if someone could give me advice on which would be better way to run this cycle. First let me tell you a little background. I am 27, been lifting off and on since 15 (religiously for about 2 years). Am 225 about 10% Bf. Have tried S drol, P plex, H drol and others in the past. Just got done finishing the Insanity workout and lost about 6 pounds of fat and am looking to do a bulking cycle to regain some solid mass. Already have Nolva and Clomid for PCT. Was thinking of running a six week cycle, bridging xtreme tren with Mdrol. Taking Tren 90/90/90/90 the first four week, starting mdrol on the third week 10/20/30/30 to make a six week cycle. Would like some imput on if the cycle is good or should I make it shorter or what. Main objective is to put on as much lean mass as possible. Please help and thank you in advance,

1-4 beastdrol 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
4-8 unleashed/post cycle/formastane ed as directed on the labels

needtobuildmuscle.com is where to get everything but the beastdrol
discount code needto139

You can get the beastdrol and other hormone products at https://www.mrsupps.com/Catalog-Muscle-Research_1.aspx

yes they are the same products I used to sell in my store.

formastan lowers both estrogen and progesterone so it can take care of any kind of gyno.If you get
problems with gyno,estrogen problems or bloat then run the formastane on cycle too. this covers
all of the estrogen/progesterone problems but is not so strong that it will hinder gains
Competitive Edge Labs Formestane Competitive Edge Labs Formestane [] - $36.95 : Orbit Nutrition
discount code for it is NEEDEF all caps

If at any time you need my help I am only a pm away.

if using mdrol then you need to take a dose and a half for every dose of beastdrol because its not as powerful.

So would the six week bridging yeild more gains or should I just run the 4 weeks with both tren 90/90/90/90 and mdrol 30/30/30/30. Or would it pretty much be the same as far as gains go?

I would go with 4 weeks of the tren/mdrol stack. I actually ran that very thing but went to 40/120 my last week and had amazing results.

Awesome, I'll just run the 4 week then. Thanks for the info.

No prob. I wish I would have started posting here sooner so I could of logged my process here rather than bb.com. I actually rep for CEL so if you have any specific question about M-drol or whatever, feel free to get in contact with me.

Top Bottom