Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happened to hcgenerate?

Wedator

I remember using a product called hcgenerate years ago. I still have the bottle saved up and i want to use it again ahead of my honeymoon. I tried looking for it and nobody sells it anymore. Did they change the name or is it being sold at a underground site cuz they banned it. willing to pay double if someone has a spare bottle

HCGenerate has a new name n2generate, but the formula is exactly the same
trusted n2bm brand

I remember using a product called hcgenerate years ago. I still have the bottle saved up and i want to use it again ahead of my honeymoon. I tried looking for it and nobody sells it anymore. Did they change the name or is it being sold at a underground site cuz they banned it. willing to pay double if someone has a spare bottle[/QUOTE]

Give me that money lol

I remember using a product called hcgenerate years ago. I still have the bottle saved up and i want to use it again ahead of my honeymoon. I tried looking for it and nobody sells it anymore. Did they change the name or is it being sold at a underground site cuz they banned it. willing to pay double if someone has a spare bottle

It is still here!

www.HCGenerate.com

check it out!

Top Bottom