Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want a Natty Stack that's close to Steroids?

I haven't done steroids but I'll be the first to say unleashed and bride combo did nothing for me.. cept for more vascularity

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

I haven't done steroids but I'll be the first to say unleashed and bride combo did nothing for me.. cept for more vascularity

How did you feel when taking it?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

That's hard to believe. Hey, some people say they don't feel 500 mgs of test. Everyone is different. But the fact that you noticed more vascularity shows you're kinda contradicting yourself. It did something. But it works in conjunction with other things.

I guess what I mean is I was hoping for possible strength gains or something. Being vascular isn't really a big plus to me. But I'm sure for some people this stack works wonders

I felt normal. No libito increase or anything like that... which purprised me. There would be random times throughout random days where I'd feel really good.. which could have possibly been from this stack

I do'nt have that much $ to test this - but if u recommend ONE of them to help make gains - what do u recommend? I want to of course increase size/recover faster.

I guess what I mean is I was hoping for possible strength gains or something. Being vascular isn't really a big plus to me. But I'm sure for some people this stack works wonders

You wont see strength gains from a natural supplement other than creatine in my experience.

How old are you? If you're young and still producing a lot of natty test then natty test boosters wont really be great for ya

Top Bottom