Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamin for energy

mikeltrek

is there any particular vitamin I can take for energy boost alone with guarana, I got some guarana capsules and some people say supplements work better when stacked.

Personally. A well balanced diet with good carbs are the best. Staying hydrated and vitamin b12 will help also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to have a well balanced diet - this will give you energy, if overall day to day energy is what you are talking about. If you want some energy during a workout, then you can consider using a supplement called DSpark - it will give you lots of energy during the training session.

Personally. A well balanced diet with good carbs are the best. Staying hydrated and vitamin b12 will help also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. The diet is really going to be the key to having energy throughout the day. Staying hydrated is something people should really pay attention to. Almost no one I run into is drinking enough water.

A lot of vitamins and minerals are co-factors involved in metabolism and energy production. In particular - the b vitamins and magnesium.

Rather then supplement with individual vitamins, I would use a high quality multivitamin. You should be getting enough vitamins/minerals through a well balanced diet but a good quality multivitamin is an insurance policy that your body is getting what it needs every day.

The biggest thing to look for when shopping for a multivitamin is what form the minerals are in. Most supplement companies use mineral oxides in their multi vitamin products because they are cheap. The problem with that is they only have a 2-4% absorption rate. Take magnesium or zinc as an example. Most multivitamins will have the forms of 'magnesium oxide and zinc oxide' listed.

What you want are amino acid chelates. You want to see 'magnesium amino acid chelate and zinc amino acid chelate'.

Check ruthless 3d from n2bm.com. It only contains amino acid chelated minerals. It also has higher dosages of B vitamins, vitamin C and vitamin E. It was formulated with the hard training athlete in mind.

I like a vitamin b complex. It has all the b vitamins in one shot and it makes your pee highlighter yellow haha there are different doses for it. But I like the 50 and 100. The 100 is long acting so I just take one in the morning along with a 50 if I'm feeling down in the mornings

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom