Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vaporizing Chest Rub w/ Yohimbe Bark Extract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiser56

I was wondering if i could transdermally applicate some Andro Fuel that i have. If i opened the caps and put on vaporizing chest rub...
I want to do this because of the Yohimbe Bark Extract (standardized for 8 mg alkaloids). I was going to do this by spot application. Would this be a really idiotic idea, or would it in fact be useful??
thanks

one more thing

The vaporizing chest rub is menthol w/ camphor

Yohimbe Bark extract is 400 mg

Androstenedione is 100 mg

sorry bout that
thanks

cmon guys

please help me out here, i really dunno if this is a stupid venture, except for the amount of andro, but the Yohimbe could have good aspects, please help me out ok?
thanks

i guess youre right

Im sorry if i seemed like an idiot with that idea, but i was just trying to see if neone knew what would happen. i would be trying to do it, to see if the yohimbe would help me to lose weight in some spots....
sorry if i offended anyone besides myself :(
thanks guys

I think it's a bad idea, the andro would have poor absorption, and the yohimbe as well due to the high impurity content, not to mention the many harmful alkaloids present. Stick to USP grade YOHIMBINE HCL (not yohimbe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom