Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For Those Who Don't Know About GEAR

Gear is an advanced protein delivery system and nutrition octane booster!

When you take 2-4 capsules of Gear with your meals, it not only provides you with valuable, high quality aminos, serum proteins, and fractionated whey; it also provides you with the bioactive enzymes your body needs to convert that protein into muscle. It’s like taking a pill that turns every meal into a high-quality protein shake!

Once in the body, protein is broken back down into smaller peptides (dipeptides, tripeptides, etc…) and individual amino acids in the gastrointestinal tract, after which they’re sent to the liver, kidney and eventually the blood, thereby raising blood plasma levels of amino acids. When those get high enough, we see increased protein synthesis, which results in the accrual of muscle tissue. This is an anabolic effect – an increase in muscle mass. As you can see, the processing and digestion (breaking down) of proteins back into aminos is very important! If you’re not digesting your protein, then your body isn’t going to use it, which is exactly why we at Need To Build Muscle formulated Gear with loads of high quality digestive enzymes, like Aminogen and Bromelein.

GEAR uses a concentrated form of protein that is both ENLARGED and FRACTIONED. In other words, each amino molecule not only encompasses more space, it is split into “micro molecules” which essentially increases the bio-availability ten-fold!

A single gram of protein becomes more like TEN grams of super boiavalable protein!

On top of that, Gear uses the power of Super Plasma Blood Serum Protein. Studies have shown that test animals fed a comparable calorie diet with Super Plasma Serum grew an average of 20% LARGER than those on a diet without it. How can that be? Because Super Plasma Serum is the protein that already exists in the blood plasma. It’s instantly recognized as “useable”. It’s like adding blood to your blood - there is no conversion! Whatever you add is “more”. That’s what happens with Super Plasma Serum. It’s essentially instant muscle! Since the actual amino molecule of SPS is FOUR TIMES LARGER than that of meat, egg or whey protein it can be dispersed over a greater area of the intestines, allowing for maximum nitrogen dispersion. The extraordinary growth potential from Super Plasma Serum may also be due to the fact that it contains the highest IGF-1 level of any natural food source.
good post .. love me some gear.. the super plasma protein is the best protein profile around period..

All I know bout Gear is that I was poppin them like skittles and go through a bottle in the blink of an eye

All I know bout Gear is that I was poppin them like skittles and go through a bottle in the blink of an eye

Me too, and it really makes a difference. It's a waste to just take a few a day, but more than 20 a day might be overkill.

Me too, and it really makes a difference. It's a waste to just take a few a day, but more than 20 a day might be overkill.

I take 1 in the morning and one with every meal and 4 before workout and 4 after workout. Think that is good? Is one good enough for a meal?

I take 4 with a meal, but only if it isn't a high protein meal. For example, I don't like a heavy breakfast. A little Shredded Wheat or a piece of toast with coffee. So obviously, I need some protein. Boom-- 4-6 caps of GEAR, no debate. That's like having a protein shake for breakfast.

Then throughout the day, I take 2-4 in-between meals if I go too long without food. Usually a couple of times a day. Overall, I do between 10-15 a day and that's where you really start to see and feel the difference.

In other words, going from 100 grams of protein a day to 200 grams a day is better, but when you start getting up to 300 and over, there's a noticeable increase in muscularity. (As long as your training is on point of course).

so 10 gear + 200 gram protein= 250 gr??

how would using them while waking up at midnight work? In my impression, the best use of it is with low protein meals (or meals with vegeterain protein dominance-non complete aa spectrum).

İt is advised to be used peri-workout but I dont think it can provide a huge additional benefit if we are bombing with whey during that time.

dont forget we give free 2-3 day shipping on all orders in the usa
and needto139 takes 15% off any order at needtobuildmuscle.com
needto10 takes 10% off any order at mrsupps.com

Top Bottom