Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Think I found the ULTIMATE Post-workout combo!

Themachine01 said:
I beg to differ, I have made the ultimate Post Workout Drink and have posted it before.

1/3 cup of Dextrose -- 75g of pure dextrose
+
3.5 scoops 0 Carb Strawberry or Chocolate Isopure -- 85g protein

You cannot beat this shake, and it can be used while cutting or bulking. :D :D

This is decent but you dont need that much protien in one sitting bro. Overkill. Your body can only digest a certain portion of that. Might not be too bad as long as it is a mix of concentrates and fast acting isolates.

JG1 said:
Supplement Directs labeling is wrong on their dextrose.

Yes this and among other things, their customer service is horrible and they sell expired products.

thate said:

Yes this and among other things, their customer service is horrible and they sell expired products.

I never had a problem with them. Plus, dextrose doesn't expire, and as far as I know neither does WPC when stored correctly. I keep mine in a cupboard for months at a time.

How can you drink a shake with lots of straight dextrose in it? I have always used maltodextrin and recently tried a pw shake with 60g's of dextrose. Way too sweet, and I like sweetness.

for me and nlarge i use it simply 4 scoops the regular serving with 84g's of carbs 52g's of pro and what not...and down it easy....if im cutting i mix my nlarge 2 scoops to get about 40 someodd carbs and then use a scoop of optimum 22gs of pro per serve and mix em...

nlarge = $34.95 for 10lbs 30 servings.
optimum -$46.99 for 10 lbs 155 servings (22g's pro per)

thats my style,

danks.

Slowmo21 said:
How can you drink a shake with lots of straight dextrose in it? I have always used maltodextrin and recently tried a pw shake with 60g's of dextrose. Way too sweet, and I like sweetness.

That's strange. Dextrose really isn't that sweet by itself as say Sucrose. 50g of Dextrose barely changes the taste of my drinks.

Lumberg said:
I never had a problem with them. Plus, dextrose doesn't expire, and as far as I know neither does WPC when stored correctly. I keep mine in a cupboard for months at a time.

I never said the dextrose was expired, but their yohimbine hcl was almost a year expired and they still sold it to me. Then told me I had to pay to have it reshipped back to them if I wanted a refund. Plus they were total dicks about it. If you want to deal with a company this shady thats fine, just warning others to stay away. There are much better companies out there.

thate said:

I never said the dextrose was expired, but their yohimbine hcl was almost a year expired and they still sold it to me. Then told me I had to pay to have it reshipped back to them if I wanted a refund. Plus they were total dicks about it. If you want to deal with a company this shady thats fine, just warning others to stay away. There are much better companies out there.

Well I only use them for their 11# buckets of dextrose and their 33# bags of WPC. That's about all they're good for in my opinion and I've had no problem with either of those 2 products.

Get your real supplements from netrition, vitanet, etc.

Top Bottom