Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Still confused about PH post cycle. Please Help

goldbergdaman

I'm getting ready to start a 1ad-4ad stack in about a month. I'm plannin on going with 400 1-ad and 600 4-ad and run that for four weeks. I'm about 180,so I dont think I'll have to take real high doses to see some results(hopefully :) ).Anyways, I've done a lot of reading of past posts on here and a few other boards about how people ran their cycles and I'm still confused about post cycle. The options that I'm considering are to run clomid post cycle and I've read where dante suggested that it would be ok to just keep calories high,decrease training volume and run an eca stack taking some every few hours. I dont usually post on many boards because most of the answers can be found by searching, but I am still confused about this and would really appreciate some help with this one. I do plan to run a log through out my cycle because reading other peoples has been really helpful for me and hopefully mine could help someone else. I'm hoping for anywhere from 10-15 pounds and I would really like to keep whatever I gain once I come off. I'm leaning toward using dante's method right now, but I would just like to make sure of exactly what I'm going to do before I order anything. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.

I heard that the #1 concern with 1-AD is post cycle estrogen rebound. For this you want a good aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex. This will also get your natural test pumping faster.

In your case it might not be as bad because you have some E in your system from the 4-AD.

JC

caboom said:
I live in australia and the only product that I can get is ZMA. Will that be ok as a post cycle?

you can get liquidex or arimidex. ask around (preferably by using encrypted email to contact a mod).

JC

ZMa won't do anything, all it is is minerals that are useful for test production, if your body is shut down its a moot point. You need some thing like Clomid (best), Arimidex (good), or Trib (ok) to restart your body's natural test. Or a lot of time.

Goldberdaman,
Have you started your cycle of 1-AD and 4-AD, how is it going with dosages and gains. Iam starting my 6 week cycle in a few days. Why are you goin on a 4 week cycle of it?

Caboom,
Nope, havent started my cycle just yet. Just got one more week to wait. I'm planning on using 300-400 of 1-ad and 600 of 4-ad. Im not a huge guy(180 at 5'9) so hopefully these doses will work just fine for me. I choose four week cycle for a few reasons. I've read a lot of posts that said the gains after week four werent really enough to be worth staying on for the extra two weeks and a four week is really all I can really afford right now. Do you plan on keeping a journal of your cycle? I will probably start one next week.It'll include the week before the cycle and then the four weeks of the cycle itself. How much are you planning on taking for your cycle?

I will try to keep a journal. I am only 5'10 and 65kg. I am planning on taking 300 1-AD firdt week and then for the next 5 weeks taking 600. My 4-AD tablets are 300 each so I will take 600 (2 tablets a day) first week and then 900 (3 tablets a day) for the next 5 weeks. Are you using anything post cycle? Iam trying to get some clomid but am having trouble because I live in Australia.
What do you think of my dosages??

Top Bottom