Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sorry guys. The first of the needtobuildmuscle.com products to go. This sucks.

needtogetaas

needtobuildmuscle advanced super stack is no more guys. Do not have enough products to sell such a big stack. I do not want to get caught with out the products to fill the order. So this is the first of the stacks to go.

Also I have spoken with a large vender as a mater of fact he is on the phone with me right now and he has asked to buy out my entire stock bwahahahahahaaa

But (and go fuck yourself if you do not believe I am like this) I have refused to sell it all like that on you guys. SO I have made a deal to sell him half my stock. Hey I can't turn the whole damn sale away.

But this means bad news for you guys. What I had in stock will not be cut in half. This means you can bet your ass I will be running out of everything by no later then mid next month and the sale ends this month.

I could have sold all of it today and been done with it and not have to worry lol... But truth be told I would like to keep selling them to you guys well I change over to all my new products. So you guys got lucky today lolololol

Thank you

I gotta figure out how to make beast and katanadrol!!!!

needtobuildmuscle advanced super stack is no more guys. Do not have enough products to sell such a big stack. I do not want to get caught with out the products to fill the order. So this is the first of the stacks to go.

Also I have spoken with a large vender as a mater of fact he is on the phone with me right now and he has asked to buy out my entire stock bwahahahahahaaa

But (and go fuck yourself if you do not believe I am like this) I have refused to sell it all like that on you guys. SO I have made a deal to sell him half my stock. Hey I can't turn the whole damn sale away.

But this means bad news for you guys. What I had in stock will not be cut in half. This means you can bet your ass I will be running out of everything by no later then mid next month and the sale ends this month.

I could have sold all of it today and been done with it and not have to worry lol... But truth be told I would like to keep selling them to you guys well I change over to all my new products. So you guys got lucky today lolololol

Thank you

This blows! I finally find the perfect oral kickstart and....yup, like all good things, this must come to an end.

Needto, starting my diesel stack Monday. Hoping to order at least one more next week. We'll see what the paycheck brings. I'll be letting you know asap!

yeah screw it im gonna borrow a little money till next week when i get paid!!!!!!! sucks getting paid once a month haha. im gonna get 2 or 3 just to have them

Top Bottom