Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Remember boys and girls, don't forget to take you multi vitamins.

Well said. SUPER NUTRITION packets are the absolute best. Im not sure how available they are. Drop me a line if anyone has a question.

Which multi-vitamins do yall reccomend. Right now I'm using the GNC Mega Men (I get the employee discount from a friend), take an extra 1gr Esterfied Vit-C each day, and also 400iu Natural Vitamin E every day.

humanshell- its gonna sound corny cuz this company gets teased sometimes, but Amway makes a great multiple and antioxidant supp (I take the multiple). The line is called Nutrilite. These were recommended by several of my coworkers at the gym. These people are well respected in our field (a master's level dietitican, and several master's level trainers and strength and conditioning coaches). They do plenty of research on the subject and say the research shown by this company is excellent as far as quality is concerned.
I'm also taking twinlab's antioxidant fuel. They are another company I feel has high quality standards. They also make multiples and separate e and c supplements.

Top Bottom