Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions

L1AM

Hi,

I'm almost 17 and I came to this forum for research. I'm into bodybuilding and I like the teen section at bb.com because it is a one of the few places where teens can get specific information about bbing safely. I do not have any intention of using steroids or PHs or anything like that at this age. I simply was interested in some terminology used and wanted a better understanding of what the effects of steroids are. I have learned a good bit and will consider using them only when I am 21+.

So I have some questions about some supplements that I rarely hear of at bb.com teen section
1) Anabeta - is it safe for someone my age? how does it work?
2) Test boosters - can't get a decisive answer, are they bad for somebody my age? I am considering bioforge but I want to make sure there are no serious neg side effects other than acne.
3) Gear by need to build muscle - is it safe for someone my age? how does it work?

BTW I know diet and workouts are more important and I am aware about how to build muscle without these supplements. I am just curious, and why not do something to further gains if it won't negatively affect me?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Anabeta=no, never heard of the brand, wouldnt do it.
Gear=yes go for it man its just increasing your protein intake and would be nice!
Test boosters=no, STUPID idea and a waste of money because you already have max levels of test in your life for this and probably the next 2 years so take advantage of it, also test boosters would do almost nothing at your age.

I understand you completely when I was at that age and trying to further myself, but remember the words that this is a long run game and anything you see in bodybuilding pro or what not is a full time job over years and years and years of diet, training, and commitment. This stuff does not happen over night and the guys who win are the ones who research, wait to the appropriate age to try a PH or AAS if they wanted, diet correctly, sleep correctly, and train as hard as they can.

Anabeta=no, never heard of the brand, wouldnt do it.
Gear=yes go for it man its just increasing your protein intake and would be nice!
Test boosters=no, STUPID idea and a waste of money because you already have max levels of test in your life for this and probably the next 2 years so take advantage of it, also test boosters would do almost nothing at your age.

I understand you completely when I was at that age and trying to further myself, but remember the words that this is a long run game and anything you see in bodybuilding pro or what not is a full time job over years and years and years of diet, training, and commitment. This stuff does not happen over night and the guys who win are the ones who research, wait to the appropriate age to try a PH or AAS if they wanted, diet correctly, sleep correctly, and train as hard as they can.

Thanks for the feedback. I am aware that this is a long process and I am patient. I want to safely max out my progress every step of the way.

Any other input or suggestions from people?

Your stats and pics would be helpful. Are you overweight or underweight? What kind of physique are you looking to build? And welcome to EliteFitness.com!

Your stats and pics would be helpful. Are you overweight or underweight? What kind of physique are you looking to build? And welcome to EliteFitness.com!

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm looking to bulk. I am 6 feet tall and weight only 165lb. I am not underweight or overweight, I am athletic (from playing lacrosse, soccer, and swimming) (but you should have seen how skinny I was before I started working out lol)

I have been working out since december/january and I just recently starting taking it really seriously. I work out 4x a week and my diet is:

Calories: 3500
Protein: 165-200
Fats: 120-165
Carbs: 315 max 415

I have no health issues or other problems and I am currently taking whey and creatine.

Thanks

Top Bottom