Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about sustain + hmg

wolfman87

well i decided to take a little break from working out that started on the 24 and will end on the 31. i'm looking for an added boost to kick off with and i'm wondering what would be the optimum way to combine sustain and hmg? it's been a month since i've finished pct so anything suppressing is out of the picture. my pct went really well but since then i've lost some steam. i've lost a little weight and size from my last cycle but have kept my lifts the same somehow. i lost those pounds after the pct was over.

what's the best way to combine these? it's hard to explain but i feel "less enthusiastic" about working out which is affecting my sessions and i need to get back to normal. i'm hoping this will do the trick. help a brotha out.

if there is something else you recommend i'm all ears as long as it's not suppressive.

well i decided to take a little break from working out that started on the 24 and will end on the 31. i'm looking for an added boost to kick off with and i'm wondering what would be the optimum way to combine sustain and hmg? it's been a month since i've finished pct so anything suppressing is out of the picture. my pct went really well but since then i've lost some steam. i've lost a little weight and size from my last cycle but have kept my lifts the same somehow. i lost those pounds after the pct was over.

what's the best way to combine these? it's hard to explain but i feel "less enthusiastic" about working out which is affecting my sessions and i need to get back to normal. i'm hoping this will do the trick. help a brotha out.

if there is something else you recommend i'm all ears as long as it's not suppressive.

Dermacrine Muscle Stack bro Primordial Performance

No need for hmg.

yeah i was thinking about that seriously for a while but i don't have 200 bucks to throw down. that's why i was thinking hmg would be a good substitute because it works good (from what i hear) and is cheaper.

i'm trying to figure out what negative side effects it has because i haven't been able to find any.

Sustain acts like a moderate dose of hMG [increases LH & FSH], that’s what makes it so effective. I don’t really see a reason to run them at the same time.

If you want to use hMG, I would kick start with a high dose of the hMG for 5 days. [150iu ED] Then start the Sustain at 6 pumps 5 days on, 2 days off.

-Eric

Top Bottom