Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein powders... Which is best?

Need2 has credentials 2 miles long. He speaks the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Amen brother! Putting in a monster order in jan.

Beastdrol before ban
Hcgenerate
3 orders better bars
Power buttr
10 lbs whey
Rs transdermal (have already but amazing)
Why isolate

Pm for coupon code

This man has it spot on!

Yeah buddy! There is definitely other stuff like n2guard and other essentials PCT's im actually researching.

I seriously Cant wait after my vacation at the end of Jan to do a Legit Log/PH cycle. Should keep me motivated and on track.

Im crashing early tonight guys! gym was awesome today.. got to get in that 8 hrs of sleep for growth :D

MY BEST PROTEIN POWDER that i ever used is GASPARI NUTRITION MYO FUSION. It has best taste and affordable price that you ever get...

I've used this protein, it does taste great, I'll give that to u! As far as the ingredients can't say I 100% trust it's not full of fillers and BS.

Beast Mode

Hydrolized whey is really expensive but if you can afford it then it's really good. I mix things around. I use my Hydrolized whey but when I need something that taste good I use whey to build muscle and when I'm about to go to bed I use raw protein bars made with sugar free syrup.

I would use the Hydrolized only first thing in the morning or post-workout the rest of the day I would recommend NTBM whey

Hydrolized whey is really expensive but if you can afford it then it's really good. I mix things around. I use my Hydrolized whey but when I need something that taste good I use whey to build muscle and when I'm about to go to bed I use raw protein bars made with sugar free syrup.

I would use the Hydrolized only first thing in the morning or post-workout the rest of the day I would recommend NTBM whey

Very good point! I think I might follow that plan as soon as N2BM ships my order.....

Beast Mode

I've used this protein, it does taste great, I'll give that to u! As far as the ingredients can't say I 100% trust it's not full of fillers and BS.

I'd guess what is on the label is in the bottle since they are a big player and they would draw a lot of attention from the FDA etc.

Myofusion is good but I don't like the aftertaste. I honestly prefer MusclePharm Combat (Cookies & Cream and Chocolate are glorious) but Xtreme Formulations whey is also very, very good and the taste is what you would expect from the makers of UP2.0--in other words really good haha

Top Bottom