Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prohormone strength cycle

tallan_30

Right now, I'm considering either going on a prohormone strength cycle or a steroid strength cycle. I know there's a huge difference between prohormones and steroids, but I just want a littl feedback. Which prohormones would you stack for strength? Right now, I'm either thinking of a 1-AD/andro spray stack or Mag-10/tribex/M stack. I may add anavar to either stack. Opinions?

FitnessFrk said:
if you are going to use AS do a reall cycle and do it right. don't mix it with those crappy pro-hormones.
What is your reasoning
anavar is the safest of all as so most people have no problem cycling with it
test and other as is quite a different story
plu, not pins required

Very true Anavar is one of the best AS out there.

so why would you use it with compounds with no proven positive medical studies behind them. Pro-hormones are junk, 90% of the people who get gains from them would have the same results with out. results are seen because because people train harder and change there diet while on them.

Is Anavar really expensive?

I hear people say 40mg's a day so a batch of 100 last's for 25 days.

What would be the "estimated" cost of 200 of those suckers?

i don't feel like doing any math so i'll tell you if you run anavar @ 40mg for 6 weeks it will cost you around $300 plus. Depends your source and the company that makes it

Depending on your physiology and lifting experience you maybe able to make some good gains from 1-AD/AndroSpray/4-AD over 6 weeks. You'll gain more from Anavar, but it costs more and may be a pain to obtain. You could get all the above stuff from DPSnutrition cheap. An effective six week supply for serious gains would be something like:

AndroSpray 800mg ED or 20 sprays (2 bottles)
1-AD (probably the max suggested dosage)
4-AD 500mg ED minimum

Lots of people have reported good gains from 1-AD and the other 2 have also given some good results too.

However anavar is pretty awesome and the gains/$ ratio should be high.

FHG

Top Bottom