Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Pro-Hormone is the best for the dollar?

JATS

With the release of so many different prohormones and the popularity of them, what is the best Pro-Hormone for your dollar?

I'm fresh out of school and fresh into debt yet still i want to give PH a good try. So which is it? 1-AD, Trenabol-X, 1-Test, One+, 4AD, Mag 10...

Help me out

From what I have tried in the past. 1-ad worked the best by far for me. Though I haven't tried 1-test or 1-ad/4-ad stacks either.

Nothing major

No Gyno or anything. 1-AD just increased my appetite. With the 4-diol 19-nor Stack, I was getting insomnia

Hate to tell you guys but you are wasting money on this crap. When taking pro-hormones you are hoping some of it will "convert" to the desired compound, like deca or test. Well that problem with that is, is that your body converts it to estrogen more often then it does to test. And when it does convert it to test it can suppress the HPTA, so you will come off and crash or get, well, gyno. So for all the money you spend on Hormonal supplemetation you might as well just use real testosterone, 10 times more effect, half the price. DOn't half ass it with pro hormones.

Sincerely :nopity:

You are wrong about everything except the comment about Testosterone being 10 times more effective....More effective for gaining mass and can be more effective for negative side effects (like the ones you mentioned and more).

There are most definetly a few good prohormones out there that do not give you gyno or get mostly converted to estrogen or make you crash hard after you come off.

Most people don`t want to use steroids because they are illegal (or they just can get them)...at least you could of said Fina instead of Testosterone, since that can be obtained legally, just illegal to use it on yourself.

Travbedaman said:
You are wrong about everything except the comment about Testosterone being 10 times more effective....More effective for gaining mass and can be more effective for negative side effects (like the ones you mentioned and more).

There are most definetly a few good prohormones out there that do not give you gyno or get mostly converted to estrogen or make you crash hard after you come off.

Most people don`t want to use steroids because they are illegal (or they just can get them)...at least you could of said Fina instead of Testosterone, since that can be obtained legally, just illegal to use it on yourself.

UMMM, OK. I will just leave at that. Everything you stated in your responce is that of someone who does not even understand the basics of hormonal supplementation. And testosterone is not a steroid. Fina? Ha! You just picked one of the harshest, most androgenic anabilics out there. Real smart to suggest fina, i mean after all you are a seasoned pro hormone user, LOL!!:D

Obviously supplements do work gwl.

I've used both supplements and steroids.

People give the "yea thats because you're eating more than normal that you make gains on supplements" -- well newsflash, I eat more when I juice too.

Supplements work better on a rookie of course, but how can you make claims that they don't work?

It's a multi-billion dollar industry for a reason. How would GNC stay in business when they have a money back guarantee if all supplements sucked?

Look at all the 1AD posts. Do you truly believe it's useless?

gwl9dta4 said:

Everything you stated in your responce is that of someone who does not even understand the basics of hormonal supplementation.

You are one to talk, particularly considering the line quoted below. Not to mention, he said nothing that was untrue.

"And testosterone is not a steroid."

Interesting. What is it then??

For those who are following this thread, "gwl9dta4" does not have a clue what he is talking about and should be ignored.

Last edited:
gwl9dta4 said:
Fina? Ha! You just picked one of the harshest, most androgenic anabilics out there.

Where have you been? Maybe you should double-check your own knowledge before questioning that of others.

Top Bottom