Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ON platinum hydrowhey chocolate taste any good?

Uf21

Has anyone tried ON's platinum hydrowhey chocolate flavor? Does it taste any good? (just a side note, I am a chocaholic).

I recently bought the cookies and cream flavor and it was literally the worst tasting protein I have ever had. I had 1 mouthful, nearly vomited and threw the whole tub out.

I've had them all... Chocolate isn't bad but try the strawberry.. It actually tastes very good...cookies and cream IS nasty..

I've never had the hydrowhey chocolate but their 100% Whey (Chocolate Flavor) was good. The best chocolate flavor protein I've had, as far as taste goes, is Myofusion.

The ultimate nutrition nitro core turbo chocolate is very good. My girl hates protein shakes and actually likes these ones. Also needto's protein is very good and so is big blast.

The BIG BLAST line is all good but the chocolate is a little to "milk" chocolate for me. I add a spoonful of dark unsweetened cocoa to it and it tastes amazing.

How is big blast and needto's it terms of grams of protein per scoop and do they do whey isolate?

Great taste long as its not the Platinum Hydro builder powder. Just went thru 2 tubs of chocolate and gagged on it. It has a nasty musty aftertaste!

Hydrobuilder completely effs with your stomach too. Farts are insane on it and it bloats the shit out of u. The hydrowhey is a good product though.

not a fan of any of the ON hydrowhey flavors.... all are too bitter for my taste. I don't find that I need hydrolyzed whey to achieve what im looking for so I go for more cost effective and tastier options. Combat C&C is my current favorite.

What is your reasoning for choosing a hydrolyzed whey, by the way?

Top Bottom