Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official Ass Lightning Review

hahah good stuff everyone! and

Dabang, you're in for a treat man hope you enjoy it as much as i did!

I love the N2KTS pumps, I have been murdering my workouts. Literally. So I'm gonna save the attack and ass lightning for after my cycle. It's tempting but I'm gonna try real hard to hold off, like a kid on Christmas morning.

On a side note my girlfriend can't get over the name. She laughs everytime she see the box it came in. I set it up on my bar top like it's displayed in a store. At least till she makes me take it down and put it in my vitamin cabinet.

Can anyone recommend a great stack. I have been using all BSN products. Axis HT, NO Xpkode preworkout, Cell Mass after, Synthase 6 and epozine. Not loving it as I did in beginning.

Can anyone recommend a great stack. I have been using all BSN products. Axis HT, NO Xpkode preworkout, Cell Mass after, Synthase 6 and epozine. Not loving it as I did in beginning.

Their stuff is garbage. N2KTS is awesome by itself. Protein Whey to Build Muscle. Check out www.needtobuildmuscle.com for all your workout needs. Discount code right now for 15% is Needto139.

Cool review, thinking about getting something to replace my N2KTS for a little bit.

So about how long after you take it do you get your energy burst?

well damn, I need to try this! I've been hitting up SuperPump Max and Body Rush lately

Superpump max hasn't really done shit for me.. I've been taking 3 scoops.. And it's only 40 servings.. And serving size is 1 scoop. So that shit will go by quick and that pace, it will be expensive..

Ass lightning all the way man! n2kts is awesome as well!! And stack Attack if you're feeling up to the challenge haha

well damn, I need to try this! I've been hitting up SuperPump Max and Body Rush lately

Z, How does Max compare to the regular SP250? I still haven't gotten around to trying it.

Top Bottom