Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nitro-NOX pre! Liquid crack? Or tub of crap?

Stackinplates

Anabolic Moderator
Elite Moderator
Hey guys just got in my pre from GSN this will be a three day review and I will start tomorrow !! Upon opening the package I had seen a sexy red shaker bottle and nice professional black tub of powdered goodnessthat caught my eye!! U know if im calling it sexy then I am a true supplement (pre-workout ) junkie!!

I am very into my pre workouts and my usual dose of caffeine is 400 mg so this will be a bit different dose but as my boy has promised it's good and the reviews speak volumes of the product! The flavor is watermelon I will be hitting traps and cleanup tomorrow with some serious cardio ( tire flips , battle ropes , sled -pushes etc...) so the extra push will be needed !!

So the true question is ?!?!

Is this product liquid crack ?
Or tub of crap?

Honest review to follow soon

Big shout out to my boy

Elvia!!!!!! Thanx bro

First day review

Mixed one fat scoop with 3 oz of water !

I like my per to be concentrate and potent like a shot!!

First initial taste was good but slightly after it was a uppercut to the toung big kick not a huge fan of that but that's not important to me

So taste is a 5 on the 1-10 scale with the watermelon !

No as far as mixing it was great! Mixed well and holy shit the beta itch was great! As I type this I am still amped up

Love and I mean live the focus and mad energy it is in the top 3 best pre workouts for me

Got me through a intense lift with energy to spare!!

Good stuff soils first day with power and strength energy and focus

Taste is not my fave but shit who care if the product is good

First day review

Mixed one fat scoop with 3 oz of water !

I like my per to be concentrate and potent like a shot!!

First initial taste was good but slightly after it was a uppercut to the toung big kick not a huge fan of that but that's not important to me

So taste is a 5 on the 1-10 scale with the watermelon !

No as far as mixing it was great! Mixed well and holy shit the beta itch was great! As I type this I am still amped up

Love and I mean live the focus and mad energy it is in the top 3 best pre workouts for me

Got me through a intense lift with energy to spare!!

Good stuff soils first day with power and strength energy and focus

Taste is not my fave but shit who care if the product is good

Great stuff. It will only get better too :) I don't rate the taste of the watermelon that highly too. It's fine just a bit bitter... the more water you use the better it tastes. But like you I just have it with a fairly small amount of water. But it's a pre workout so not important at all. It's not like you are sipping this stuff through an entire workout (taste of my intra shake is important to me).

The energy is intense but smooth and the perfect amount for me. Hopefully you start noticing your vascularity increasing over the next week as I have on the NitroNOX Pro.

Yea that's what I was thinking too! It's cuz I make it so potent !

Ima try 8 oz of water tomorrow see if that makes a difference but honestly I prefer a mini shot !

I actually was pumped up till 2 pm got lots of work done !
Was strong!

Tomorrow is chest and arms will report back

Day two review!
Mixed pre with 8 oz of water and it did not taste as bad as first day I tried I hit chest and arms it was amazing pump was great and the vascularity was phenomenal! Only if hint for me if it is long lasting energy that lasts hours past lift so there is no relaxing for that afternoon if I don't have anything to do!

Great ore workout

Day two review!
Mixed pre with 8 oz of water and it did not taste as bad as first day I tried I hit chest and arms it was amazing pump was great and the vascularity was phenomenal! Only if hint for me if it is long lasting energy that lasts hours past lift so there is no relaxing for that afternoon if I don't have anything to do!

Great ore workout

Good stuff :) Yes the NitroNOX Pro will keep you going long after your workout. Most importantly there is no crash for me so it only adds to the day. I usually train before work so it works out prefect for me.

Finished up legs today and my conclusion is this is liquid crack hit all squats today different variations ! 200 reps today total from sumo to front squats and everything i between I am 2 hours past my workout and energy is clean and still going
It's a little extra boost for work especially on a Monday

I rate this product 8 out of 10 it does not get 10 out of 10 becaus for me the taste was not 100% but all in all great product !

The stuff is great...except it tastes like someone stuck 3 drops of strawberry in a huge glass of water. They need to add some flavor to it. But I do really like the product.

Finished up legs today and my conclusion is this is liquid crack hit all squats today different variations ! 200 reps today total from sumo to front squats and everything i between I am 2 hours past my workout and energy is clean and still going
It's a little extra boost for work especially on a Monday

I rate this product 8 out of 10 it does not get 10 out of 10 becaus for me the taste was not 100% but all in all great product !

Thanks for the great review. Enjoy the rest of your tub :)

The stuff is great...except it tastes like someone stuck 3 drops of strawberry in a huge glass of water. They need to add some flavor to it. But I do really like the product.

How long have you been using it? I haven't tasted the strawberry-kiwi flavor yet but I have a tub in my wardrobe. I will have to open it up to see how it tastes. The watermelon doesn't taste great either but no bad at all. It's never gonna taste good with all it's ingredients in. But with pre workouts it doesn't bother me as you should drink them with only a little water in.

I have see protein testing and a lot of supplement companies are ripping people off. I imagine it's the same for pre workout powders too. A good example is citrulline malate. We don't even include it in our formula but in some pre workouts it is listed in large amounts. Anyone who has ever bought the raws for this would know it is extremely sour/tart. It doesn't matter what fillers or masking flavours a company could use you wouldn't be able to fully hide it. I have taken some products with supposedly large amounts of CM and they didn't taste sour at all. CM is an expensive ingredient and it's obvious to me it's not included at the amounts the label states. That's just one example I wanted to share with people.

I know the guys at GSN take pride in the quality of their ingredients. Sure it may have been better with 1000mg agmatine sulfate but all things combined GSN have really done great with this product. I am literally made up with it and look forward to using it every gym day :)

Top Bottom