Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to raise BP

Midotoror

Lately I have been suffering from low blood pressure. I did cycle in the past, but I don't thing this is somehow related – this was a year ago, and I ran a good PCT. Do you know of any supplements that could help me raise BP in a healthy way?

Sincerely, I am not really aware of any supplements that could do that. As funny as it may seem, lowering blood pressure is easier than raising it in a healthy manner. I know of a drug called dibazol – it is used to normalize blood pressure. Other than that...can not advise you on anything reliable.

You need to discuss this with your Dr, if its low there may be an underlying condition.

Personally I've used sodium to increase my diastolic when it has been on the lower end.

Are you restricting your sodium intake?

You don't want to consume excessive amounts of sodium obviously but some sodium is needed in your diet. It is an essential electrolyte after all.

I find that most people with low blood pressure are eating a diet extremely low in sodium.

Is this diagnosed by your doctor? It depends on how low we are talking. Lower than normal can be a good thing but obviously too low is bad.

Top Bottom