Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My REVIEW of Beastdrol

why not just run masteron?

This is like saying "Why not just run EQ?" to a person who wants to use dbol.

Structurally, Dbol is to EQ as Superdrol is to masteron.

They are two different animals bro.

I have been taking Monsterdrol/Cyclotren/Dermacrine/Big Blast for over 4 weeks now. I just got back from a week in Vegas, I didn't work out with the exception of some morning pushups/situps/jumping jacks, ate like shit, no protein powder and dropped my cycle from three pills each to two. I came back only two pounds lighter and a little leaner. I have since still not worked out, have had 4 big blasts and I got called arnold today by a friend I haven't seen in a few months and got a complement from a bank teller saying I am looking pretty buff. There is no question this stuff is the real deal and you can literally feeling it through your veins a few hours after taking it. Even without working out for over a week now, I am still up 9rock solid pounds and feel great. If these products stay on the market, I seriously might never take another injection....and Nelson, I remember those days of Hot Stuff all too well. It was like mixing sand and tasted like a monkey shit in your mouth. These products are a god send....

I have been taking Monsterdrol/Cyclotren/Dermacrine/Big Blast for over 4 weeks now. I just got back from a week in Vegas, I didn't work out with the exception of some morning pushups/situps/jumping jacks, ate like shit, no protein powder and dropped my cycle from three pills each to two. I came back only two pounds lighter and a little leaner. I have since still not worked out, have had 4 big blasts and I got called arnold today by a friend I haven't seen in a few months and got a complement from a bank teller saying I am looking pretty buff. There is no question this stuff is the real deal and you can literally feeling it through your veins a few hours after taking it. Even without working out for over a week now, I am still up 9rock solid pounds and feel great. If these products stay on the market, I seriously might never take another injection....and Nelson, I remember those days of Hot Stuff all too well. It was like mixing sand and tasted like a monkey shit in your mouth. These products are a god send....

Ha! Yeah, guys today don't know how easy they have it. And they BITCH that supplements don't bring fast enough gains! I can see BIG BLAST,Cyclotren and Dermacrine giving roid-like effects. It's all essentially doing what steroids do, so why not?

Ha! Yeah, guys today don't know how easy they have it. And they BITCH that supplements don't bring fast enough gains! I can see BIG BLAST,Cyclotren and Dermacrine giving roid-like effects. It's all essentially doing what steroids do, so why not?

Bro my tren-tfo is cyclotren only 50 bucks cheaper with free shipping.

...and Nelson, I remember those days of Hot Stuff all too well. It was like mixing sand and tasted like a monkey shit in your mouth. These products are a god send....

F**king Hot Stuff. LMAO. . They threw every supposed, dubious anabolic supplement under the sun into it (mexican wild yam and orchic bulls' balls, LOL) and it sold like wildfire. Sad thing is, it was complete bunk and didn't do shit except MAKE YOU SHIT! Somebody made a zillion dollars off that shit.

If Nelson vouches for ANY ph it must be pretty good. What even made you willing to try this one Nelson?

If something is good, I want to know about it. I use lots of supps besides my own and if something works, I'll recommend it. Hell, apple pectin, primrose oil and policostonol is better than Lipitor for cholesterol and hardly anyone knows about it.

The science behind these new steroids is legit but I know to really evaluate something I'd have to try it. I have my disagreements with Bill Lywellin but he knows his shit. And I know needto wouldn't sell something that was garbage. I also wanted everyone to be aware that just because they're legal it doesn't mean they should be taken lightly -- both in effectiveness and risk.

If something is good, I want to know about it. I use lots of supps besides my own and if something works, I'll recommend it. Hell, apple pectin, primrose oil and policostonol is better than Lipitor for cholesterol and hardly anyone knows about it.

The science behind these new steroids is legit but I know to really evaluate something I'd have to try it. I have my disagreements with Bill Lywellin but he knows his shit. And I know needto wouldn't sell something that was garbage. I also wanted everyone to be aware that just because they're legal it doesn't mean they should be taken lightly -- both in effectiveness and risk.

I knew about the Evening Primrose, and I take it. I didn't know about the other two. I'll have to check these out.

This is like saying "Why not just run EQ?" to a person who wants to use dbol.

Structurally, Dbol is to EQ as Superdrol is to masteron.

They are two different animals bro.

nelson said it works just like masteron, so my question was then if its so much like the real thing, why not do the real thing? I don't know where your getting the obscure reference to eq and dbol. and I beleve need2 has already answed my question.

nelson said it works just like masteron, so my question was then if its so much like the real thing, why not do the real thing? I don't know where your getting the obscure reference to eq and dbol. and I beleve need2 has already answed my question.

The RESULTS are similar to Mast. Sure, you can go with the real thing but I think the option of Beast et al is something can can be purchased quickly, cheaply and legally. That is an attractive option many people, but not everyone.

Top Bottom