Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mag10 results............

Updated Results....

Well, I don't have a lot of info, but after two full weeks of training I'm up to about 182 pounds which is up 10-11 lbs since I started. I didn't get a b.f. mesurement this time, but I will at the end of my Mag-10 cycle (a six week cycle as I mentioned before). The most I've ever weighed was about 185 pounds, so we'll see if I can go beyond that and still stay fairly lean. I was pretty lean last time I was 185 too. If I get to a lean 190 + pounds by the end of my cycle I will be pretty happy. So far, I haven't noticed much fat gain if any judging by visual results. And my strenght is still going up every workout. And many of my lifts are beyond were they ever have been. I'm still a bit skeptical because of the price, but so far the results from Mag-10 are speaking for themselves.

"Don't hate the playa, hate the game" :) Sorry I couldn't resist putting that in here.

Re: Updated Results....

saxman said:
Well, I don't have a lot of info, but after two full weeks of training I'm up to about 182 pounds which is up 10-11 lbs since I started. I didn't get a b.f. mesurement this time, but I will at the end of my Mag-10 cycle (a six week cycle as I mentioned before). The most I've ever weighed was about 185 pounds, so we'll see if I can go beyond that and still stay fairly lean. I was pretty lean last time I was 185 too. If I get to a lean 190 + pounds by the end of my cycle I will be pretty happy. So far, I haven't noticed much fat gain if any judging by visual results. And my strenght is still going up every workout. And many of my lifts are beyond were they ever have been. I'm still a bit skeptical because of the price, but so far the results from Mag-10 are speaking for themselves.

"Don't hate the playa, hate the game" :) Sorry I couldn't resist putting that in here.

Amazing results. You would never see these kinds of results with 1-AD. I guess thats why no one ever mentions 1-AD here.

Saxman...

On Dec. 12th you wrote:

"I'm at the end of my second full week of using it (just started the second bottle). So far my strength gains have been very impressive. I don't have my training log with me right now, but I will post some numbers when I finish my three bottles. At the end of one week I weighed myself and saw little weight gain. If I don't see some serious weight gain or my strength does not keep skyrocketing like it has been, I will most definately getting a refund from Biotest."

On Dec.18th, 6 days later you wrote:

saxman said:
B]

Did you mean to say, "after three full weeks of training..."? Or did you warp back in time and put on mass? If it has been 3 weeks, I would have to say that pa1ad's response was not uncalled for as 10lbs in 3wks is very possible with 1-AD. I personally put on 7or8 in the first 3wks of my 1-AD cycle.

Either way, you've got at least 3wks to go so keep us posted...:D

Sorry for the confusion

I started taking the Mag-10 on a Thursday. I have been training once a day every day Monday through Friday with Sat. and Sun. off. When I posted on December 12 I was "nearing" the end of my second "full" week of usage. When I posted on the 18th I was past two full weeks.

Hope that clears some stuff up.

Re: Re: Updated Results....

pa1ad said:

Amazing results. You would never see these kinds of results with 1-AD. I guess thats why no one ever mentions 1-AD here.

Gee... maybe I should start badmouthing 1-AD even though I haven't tried it. I never said I could not get the same results with capsules of 1-AD. :)

I'm not comparing... only stating facts about Mag-10. Maybe my next cycle will be JUST 1-AD so I can make a comparison. ;)

Instead of jumping all over someone because they
had ok results with the mag10, let them have their
say. I know this supp has been overhyped to the hilt
but it may like 1AD be a half decent supplement.

Top Bottom