Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mag10 results............

The two week cycle is designed to prevent suppression of the HPTA. It's typically used for steroid cycles using fast acting drugs, but in a 2/4 pattern. It makes sense because most of the gains in a cycle occur in the first few weeks, gains of 10-15lbs in two weeks is not uncommon with drugs. I imagine Biotest recommends 2/2 because they claim the 1-test is about as suppressive as primobolan, a very "mild" drug, and that 4-AD isn't very suppressive.

Re: I am using Mag 10

saxman said:
I'm at the end of my second full week of using it (just started the second bottle). So far my strength gains have been very impressive. I don't have my training log with me right now, but I will post some numbers when I finish my three bottles. At the end of one week I weighed myself and saw little weight gain. If I don't see some serious weight gain or my strength does not keep skyrocketing like it has been, I will most definately getting a refund from Biotest.

So I am very happy with the strength gains, but not so much with my body composition change so far. I should probably check it again tommorow. But I will definately post my before and after results after I finish my third bottle. I'm just doing a 6 week continuous cycle.

You could have gotten at LEAST these gains from 1-AD, and you would have saved alot of money.

SUCKER!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: I am using Mag 10

pa1ad said:

You could have gotten at LEAST these gains from 1-AD, and you would have saved alot of money.

You're killing me Pa1ad... bahahahha

Re: Re: I am using Mag 10

pa1ad said:

Why thankyou for the kind words Patrick... I think this is the first time I've ever been flamed on any message board. See if I ever buy any of your products.... Nah, I'm not going to hold a grudge against you. I am going to ride out this cycle and see how the end results are. Like I said.... I will be asking for a refund if my results are anything less than phenominal.

I have been reading t-mag.com since about the second year they came out. I do agree that they have done a complete 180 with their online mag. I used to look very forward to each new issue. Now I more or less skim it to see if there is anything worthwhile to read. It used to be more entertaining and informational. I rarely use their products because of the price.

The thing that his pissed me off the most is that Biotest started putting pressure on online stores to keep prices at a certain level or they could be cut off from selling Biotest. I know this is true because I talked with the manager of one of the online stores and to a certain extent that is what he said.

I'm very pleased with my strength gains as I said before, but so far they aren't impressive enough to be worth 66+ dollars a bottle. Maybe at 40 bucks a bottle it would be worth it. Or double servings per bottle.

Lastly, I was just trying to be helpful by giving my unbiased results of Mag-10. I'm not one to start a flaming war, but I don't appreciate being bit#hed at for simply posting my results. Biotest and T-mag have changed their ways for the worse and I totally agree with that. I only decided to try Mag-10 because I knew they have a money back guarentee.

But anyway... I'm not on this board to declare Biotest the almighty maker of supplements because they are not. I'm not loyal to any one supplement company.

Re: Re: Re: I am using Mag 10

saxman said:

Why thankyou for the kind words Patrick... I think this is the first time I've ever been flamed on any message board. See if I ever buy any of your productsve a money back guarentee.

Jeez i guessed i pushed your buttons. Flame? Hardly a flame guy, just some good natuerd ribbing. You know ball busting? Its all in fun. Or maybe you one of those humorless bring everyone down dudes? Well it worked

Re: Re: Re: Re: I am using Mag 10

pa1ad said:

Jeez i guessed i pushed your buttons. Flame? Hardly a flame guy, just some good natuerd ribbing. You know ball busting? Its all in fun. Or maybe you one of those humorless bring everyone down dudes? Well it worked

Upon reflection i decided to cut you a break. The estrogen content of the mag-10 obviously has given you temporary PMS.

JavaGuru said:
The two week cycle is designed to prevent suppression of the HPTA. It's typically used for steroid cycles using fast acting drugs, but in a 2/4 pattern. It makes sense because most of the gains in a cycle occur in the first few weeks, gains of 10-15lbs in two weeks is not uncommon with drugs. I imagine Biotest recommends 2/2 because they claim the 1-test is about as suppressive as primobolan, a very "mild" drug, and that 4-AD isn't very suppressive.

Yes I read the article and know what they said, but don't you see that the need for a layoff every two weeks could just be a marketing trick to convince everyone this stuff is so fucking super-potent you need to be real careful about it shutting you down just like or even more than real roids will (keeping in mind that nobody taking real roids ever imagined the need to lay out a cycle pattern quite like this). The other thing most of the rapid weight gain in two weeks time is water. Of course, during the offcycle (every two weeks) you need to load up on Tribex, etc. to restore yourself to normal, just in time for the next blast of Mag-10. What a roller coaster.

I guess I'm just a little skeptical

Last edited:
Actually, the 2/4 cycle for steroid works very well. I know guys that keep 8-10 lbs of the 10-15 they gain on a two week cycle without using Clomid , so there may be something to the HPTA theory.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I am using Mag 10

pa1ad said:

Upon reflection i decided to cut you a break. The estrogen content of the mag-10 obviously has given you temporary PMS.

LOL!!! I'll give that one to you. That was pretty funny. No, I have a very good sense of humor... People tell me I'm usually pretty funny. I guess I just didn't take your comment the way you meant it to be taken. I guess I'm just not used to supplement company owners/employees poking fun at the customer. It's all good though. Next time I will be more on my toes and I'll get you back... in good humor of course. :)

Top Bottom