Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid egg whites

jimbob1

Who drinks em? I've been adding a scoop of "whey to build protein" to 8 ounces of whites. Think it comes out to about 40 grams of protein.

So who drinks em and what do you put in em?

I wish they sold egg whites in the uk.
I've seen Americans can buy egg whites in a tub. Jealous much!

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

I wish they sold egg whites in the uk.
I've seen Americans can buy egg whites in a tub. Jealous much!

Tough for me to get too. I have tried them and wish I could add them to my diet
on a regular basis.

ya I never buy straight egg whites as there pretty expensive where im at.

I just drop 4 whole raw eggs in my protein shakes with some oatmeal, milk, and maybe some peanut butter. blend that shit up, over 700 calories and not that bad. usually twice a day.

My "HULK" shake lol

ps. the "cholesterol" in the yolks shouldnt be a problem. Unless your body has a problem metabolizing cholesterol. But people like Lee Haney and myself can down a dozen eggs with yolk and still have perfect cholesterol. Ill be doin some bloods here soon and will post up the results. usually about 9 eggs a day with yolks, thats where all the good shits at. vitamins and nutrients

God made em that way, who am I to separate what god made?

Man I tried downing raw eggs!
Let's just say I won't be doing that again.
Can you taste or feel that awful slime in your mouth when it's mixed with a shake?

I tried them at one point but I stopped. They kinda are expensive and not really worth it for the price :/

Man I tried downing raw eggs!
Let's just say I won't be doing that again.
Can you taste or feel that awful slime in your mouth when it's mixed with a shake?

I can't stomach them without mixing in the scoop of protein powder. It is still a little slimy but I slam it quick! No pain No gain!!!!

Plus the pasteurized whites that I drink are not as slimy as raw egg whites. And no worry about getting sick from them

While the sodium is high (120mg per 1/4 cup), I drink raw eggs (99% whites) from Costco. They come in small milk cartons like egg beaters do. I drink a carton a day.

Top Bottom