Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipo 6 Black Hers - good for fat loss?

Exeld

Hello everyone! I am 32 years old lady, had a kid last year, and not I am a bit out of shape. Wanted to use something to help me with fat loss, and got recommended Lipo 6 Black Hers – it is supposed to be especially good for women for fat loss. Has any of you tried it? How does it work?

I would not use it sincerely – it is a supplement stuffed with stims, hence it can aid with fat loss. However, this would not be a healthy way of losing fat, and the loss will not be long lasting. There are a lot of side effects associated to stims, and it is best to avoid them. What you might use, is Cardarine GW or SR9009 – both of these compounds have no side effects, and they will really help with fat loss in a much healthier way.

Lipo-6 Hers has some ingredients that have clinical studies backing their effectiveness when it comes to weight-loss. However, this specific combination may not prove to be a formula to stimulate fat burning, as there is no scientific research on the product itself.

stims work by suppressing appetite temporarily, and unfortunately you cannot use them all day or they will fuck up your sleep. the bottom line is you gotta eat less, less often and exercise more

i would not waste my money on stim fat burners, they simply do not work. a better option is cardarine/GW from sarms1 and n2slin before meals

Don't expect miracles from it. It's basically just a caffeine pill.

Caffeine - great for blunting appetite but it's not a fat burner.

In fact, mega dosing stimulants like caffeine can actually do more harm then good since they raise cortisol levels when abused.

As with any fat loss supplement, they will only have mild benefits. It really comes down to being in a caloric deficit every single day.

Top Bottom