Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD Question

Starting a GW LGD recomp in a few days and it will be my first time with lgd. I have used GW a few times and now trying a stack with LGD. My question is what are the first noticeable effects you can feel from the LGD and about how long in? I know from GW I feel the effects probably within 48 hours but I know LG is a different compound and just wondering. I will probably start the dosing at 3mg/week and increase by 1mg every week, let me know what you guys experienced or felt early on from LG to know that its legit ( also both sarms from sarms1 of course )

some people start getting intense hunger by day 2 or 3, some start getting better workouts and sickpumps by day 5-7, vascularity by day 7-10 and leaness after that,

of course, this is only from the logs i have read, im still waiting for mine in the mail

turns out I orderd ostarine instead of LGD anyway lol so im currently running GW @ 20mg/day and MK @ 20-25mg/day and stacking with Yohimflame for a nice 6-7 week cut cycle ( Sarms1 products )

that will be a very nice cycle bro.... make sure your using hcgenerate as well... everything else looks good bro... 25 mg of osta and 20 mg of gw...

turns out I orderd ostarine instead of LGD anyway lol so im currently running GW @ 20mg/day and MK @ 20-25mg/day and stacking with Yohimflame for a nice 6-7 week cut cycle ( Sarms1 products )

osta is a great product, which will give less supression then lgd, with alittle less gains.Both are great choices.I personally like osta better

For first timers with LGD should you start low and work your way up to 10mg or is ok to start at 10mg from day one?

For first timers with LGD should you start low and work your way up to 10mg or is ok to start at 10mg from day one?

Just so you can gauge if it's gonna upset your stomach (happens very rarely), I'd suggest working up to the 10. I.E. Start at 4mg/day on wk 1 & 2, then 8mg on wk 3-4, then 10mg the rest of the time. Run it for 8-10 weeks. Don't know how new you are to the sarms game, but I wouldn't trust any company other than sarms1 for my sarms.
Lastly, throw in an AI/TBooster with it. I'm thinking DSpark (N2BM) to cover both those bases in one supp. Or Liquidex AI with HCGenerate, also at N2BM

Just so you can gauge if it's gonna upset your stomach (happens very rarely), I'd suggest working up to the 10. I.E. Start at 4mg/day on wk 1 & 2, then 8mg on wk 3-4, then 10mg the rest of the time. Run it for 8-10 weeks. Don't know how new you are to the sarms game, but I wouldn't trust any company other than sarms1 for my sarms.
Lastly, throw in an AI/TBooster with it. I'm thinking DSpark (N2BM) to cover both those bases in one supp. Or Liquidex AI with HCGenerate, also at N2BM

Thanks for the advice. I have run the sarms1 triple stack before with no stomach issues. Does that matter or is upset stomach something to look for with LGD?

Top Bottom