Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean Gain supplement that is least harmful on hairline?

Lean and Mean

What is a good lean gain supplement that is the least harmful on the hairline? Are there any? I hear HDROL and Beastdrol are good for lean gains but can be hard on the hairline.

you may or may not experience hairloss, i have personally ran many phs and never had hair loss. if your concerned you can take saw palmetto and CEL formestane. the formestane will help stop DHT which is what causes your hair loss. Also a shampoo such as Nizoral will help also.

you may or may not experience hairloss, i have personally ran many phs and never had hair loss. if your concerned you can take saw palmetto and CEL formestane. the formestane will help stop DHT which is what causes your hair loss. Also a shampoo such as Nizoral will help also.

Question about formestane. It is an AI, so does it wipe out DHT receptors along with estrogen receptors? How exactly does it stop DHT?

its considered a suicide inhibitor. Research has shown that the main ingredient 4-hydroxyandrostenedione suppresses estradiol levels in plasma and decreases the DHT enzymes.

Well I have experienced a little hairloss before with lean gain supplement HDROL and TRENA, one of each per day. Not hairloss all over the top and not too serious, just a little increase in the Male Pattern Baldness. Also when I ran Katanadrol 3 per day, even though I was running Cycle Support. I see Cycle Support has Saw Palmetto but not formestane; so that means I still could have experienced hairloss? Is formestane bought alone or is it in included in another supplement?

Do all lean gain supplements raise DHT and cause hairloss? I read other Pro-hormones like dieselbolan will not cause hairloss but I am not looking for huge mass gains.

Thanks.

The reason so called "lean" substances (I won't call them supplements) are hard on the hairline is one, they don;t aromatize and therefore lower estrogen, and two, their DHT based, which give a hard , dry look. It's one or the other. But it still comes down to genetics. Some guys use them no problem. Others will lose their hair no matter what.

Well I have experienced a little hairloss before with lean gain supplement HDROL and TRENA, one of each per day. Not hairloss all over the top and not too serious, just a little increase in the Male Pattern Baldness. Also when I ran Katanadrol 3 per day, even though I was running Cycle Support. I see Cycle Support has Saw Palmetto but not formestane; so that means I still could have experienced hairloss? Is formestane bought alone or is it in included in another supplement?

Do all lean gain supplements raise DHT and cause hairloss? I read other Pro-hormones like dieselbolan will not cause hairloss but I am not looking for huge mass gains.

Thanks.
the product formestane is bought seperatly.

Top Bottom