Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

L-Tryptophan for AAS sides effects

dinoto helmest

Hi all, after a long research online looking for a supplements that helps for sleep apnea, depression and anxiety I found some articles about L-tryptophan being the one supplement to diminish that type of side effects, I'm doing a cycle of steroids and I'm experiencing lack of sleep and depression which I have able to handle so far since I know the cause of it, but I will try this supplement to see how it goes, I need and advice on dose and for how is suitable to take it for? thank you.

I completely agree with Steve. If you are having these issues I would not cycle right now. I would try to deal with the causes of them and not try to cover them up with a supplement. Get that stuff figured out and then look to cycle again down the road when you are good to go.

L-tyrptohphan certainly won't hurt you but it's just an amino acid. Don't expect miracles from it.

It's actually better used as a sleep aid then for depression. One of the best dietary sources of L-tyrptohphan is turkey. Ever notice how you feel sleepy after a big turkey dinner? Bingo.

Top Bottom