Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hyaluronic acid for hair and skin

Meordalen

Is hyaluronic acid reallythat good for one's skin and hair? I see it is marketed a lot latelyas an ingredient in many cosmetic products, which are not cheap.Wonder if it really works and they can keep up to the expectationsthat they create with their products.

Interestingly, Hyaluronicacid is mostly good for the joints, as it acts as a lubricant. Sobasically, its function in the body is to keep the joints lubricated,not allowing the bones to rub against each other. Also, it hascertain anti-inflammatory properties. The only benefit I see that itcan give in cosmetics, is to be a good moisturizer for the skin.Other than that, I don't see how it can help with hair or skinquality. You can get it in N2Joint RX for a fraction of the pricethese cosmetic products usually have.

It has a lot of health benefits associated to it.

Another fantastic supplement that has a myriad of health benefits are krill oil and fish oil. If you start mega dosing fish/krill oil - your hair, skin, joints, everything will feel and look so much better.

I buy my krill oil from n2bm.com. The fish oil you can buy for cheap at Costco.

It is quite a good product indeed, and it will keep your hair healthier. If you are going to use AAS, and you are really prone to hairloss, I would also recommend using Vichy Decros Neogenic - this stuff is expensive, but it works great.

I use it every day. I really like the smell too. I have never had any hair loss issues or scalp problems so I cant really say if it "works" in that sense but overall I really enjoy it as a shampoo. It is extremely affordable too because you only use a very small amount each time.

N2shampoo is a salon quality shampoo with additional anti-hair loss ingredients added. You use it the exact same way you use regular shampoo. You can use it every day. Both on and off cycle.

Top Bottom