Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are Heptalyte still around or are they out of production

rookieman

Please let me know if Helptalyte is still around or has that juice discontinued?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have heard great thing s about it.

rookieman said:
Please let me know if Helptalyte is still around or has that juice discontinued?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have heard great thing s about it.
I guess you're talking about test heptylate manufactured by Theramex in France. Sorry bro, the production ended in september 1997, if I remember well :(

So if you put your hand on some Theramex, either it is some old shit manufactured before sept. 1997, or it is fake, which means BTW that the idiots that manufacture that counterfeit don't even know that the originals are not produced anymore :rolleyes:

theramex

Your wrong Sentenza. They haven't stopped production. They are on an off. I still can get some from the pharmacy but only from time to time. So they are still awailable but only in limited quantities.

Top Bottom