Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW Types

TheKid7

So I'm currently on Sarm1 GW and I absolutely love it. I ordered some GW from unique and just got it today because it was only 50 a vial so I wanted to try it out because I know some people here have vouched for their quality.

I am wondering why such a difference in color,texture,smell,etc. I know my sarms1 GW is legit and may not be the purest on the planet but it's working for me so I can't complain. It's bright pink, a little bit thick and chunky, smells like grain alcohol and tastes like shit. Now I have not tried the unique yet so I am not bashing on its quality or effectiveness, I'm simply wondering if this is normal and anyones thoughts on the differences. The uni is a white color, not thick at all, and does not have much of a smell

Go Broncos

All I can say is my buddy and I are both running SARMS. I'm S4 and GW while he is MK and GW.

I purchased from Sarms1 and he did Unique. I'm only 3 days in and can not complain.

From Day 1 he has not expressed nothing but the best about Unique.

I have not seen his product and can not comment on the difference between the 2 companies but he loves what he got

So I'm currently on Sarm1 GW and I absolutely love it. I ordered some GW from unique and just got it today because it was only 50 a vial so I wanted to try it out because I know some people here have vouched for their quality.

I am wondering why such a difference in color,texture,smell,etc. I know my sarms1 GW is legit and may not be the purest on the planet but it's working for me so I can't complain. It's bright pink, a little bit thick and chunky, smells like grain alcohol and tastes like shit. Now I have not tried the unique yet so I am not bashing on its quality or effectiveness, I'm simply wondering if this is normal and anyones thoughts on the differences. The uni is a white color, not thick at all, and does not have much of a smell

Go Broncos

Funny that you say your sarms1 GW "may not be the purest on the planet" when in fact, it is. Why do you think it's so thick and Unique is so watered down looking? Here's how you know you have a quality product

1. GW has a high molecular weight so if the product isn't thick, you've been shorted.

2. The best way to suspend research chems is in grain alcohol, hence the taste/smell. They tend to degrade over time otherwise

3. Why do you think one product is so much cheaper than the other? And sarms1 is still priced fairly and have had a buy 2 get 1 free deal going for months

Sarms1 was actually created with the intent of having the highest quality sarms available because every other company has apparently been watering down their research chems. That's why it's working so well for you :)

Funny that you say your sarms1 GW "may not be the purest on the planet" when in fact, it is. Why do you think it's so thick and Unique is so watered down looking? Here's how you know you have a quality product

1. GW has a high molecular weight so if the product isn't thick, you've been shorted.

2. The best way to suspend research chems is in grain alcohol, hence the taste/smell. They tend to degrade over time otherwise

3. Why do you think one product is so much cheaper than the other? And sarms1 is still priced fairly and have had a buy 2 get 1 free deal going for months

Sarms1 was actually created with the intent of having the highest quality sarms available because every other company has apparently been watering down their research chems. That's why it's working so well for you :)

I wasn't dissing Sarms1 at all I'm just assuming there might be even better shit out there. If so many people vouch for unique how can it be as good as they say because the unique I got is clear and def not thick like the sarms1 GW. Again I'm not saying it's no good I'm simply wondering

First it was unique that was the go to, then sarms search, then sarms 1. I will say this. I've used s4 from all 3 and had similar results every time. I've used gw from SS and from sarms 1, and have been experiencing the same results. I can not compare gw to uniques as I haven't used it.

The problem is unique used to produce a great product. Then, the customer service and quality went into the dumps. There's a ton of threads here that surfaced from customers in the past few months about unique's quality and unwillingness to help them when their bottles have been leaking, which has been an ongoing problem since their beginning.

They're fuckin research chemicals. You're going to get different reviews from different people. Some will swear by this company, others will swear by this one. Until someone sends the product in to get tested, who knows which one is better?

One of the biggest issues with Unique has been under filled bottles. There are a ton of threads on here of people with that issue. They advertise 30ml bottles, but it seems you get much less than that a lot of times

One of the biggest issues with Unique has been under filled bottles. There are a ton of threads on here of people with that issue. They advertise 30ml bottles, but it seems you get much less than that a lot of times

It's just such a huge difference in color and texture and even scent and of course half the price.. I guess when I'm done with my S1 and start the Unique I'll have a better understanding of future purchases. I wonder how and if I'll be able to tell though, I only have 1 month supply of the S1 and then gonna use the unique

It's just such a huge difference in color and texture and even scent and of course half the price.. I guess when I'm done with my S1 and start the Unique I'll have a better understanding of future purchases. I wonder how and if I'll be able to tell though, I only have 1 month supply of the S1 and then gonna use the unique

They're using a different suspension. That's why it looks/smells different. It's underdosed. That's why it's not thick the way GW should be when dosed correctly.

You get what you pay for brother

Top Bottom