Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good 50g of protein drink

neuby34

I really like isopure brand protein I am looking for something to take pre workout and after my workout that contains 50grams or so of protein that is cheap. any recommendations?

I like ISOPURE too, but wonder on the claims of their protein in their MRP's... I guess I just can't taste any protein within the drink itself and am therefore skeptical

ive heard the body can only absorb like no more than 40 grams of proteien in one sitting, so the rest goes to waste....i drink half a myoplex right after my work out then the other half like 30 mins later

I believe the 40 grams per meal is a myth. I do not however, have substantial proof on that. I would tend to believe that it is a myth for folks who're involved in serious exercise/lifting.
I asked that same question awhile back but received no positive evidence either way.

To digest more protein in one setting....supplement ginger root. It helps the body absorb/digest protein. Do a search for ginger root and take a look at the diet board.

Top Bottom