Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GLUTAMINE and better pumps??

Spunky

I've been off for 3 weeks or so.. and im still getting good pumps but im taking almost 50g of glutamine everyday... this is including my shakes and glutamine supplements. Is it possible glutamine can cause good pumps?

I am never without glutamine! I take 30 grams a day on average. When I run out, I feel the difference right away. I get pumped from glut, but when i'm off it, I get painful burning pumps. I guess the glut curbs the cortisol. So when I dont have it, I feel the cortisol pain.

damn.. everybody always told me it was good stuff.. and so i always recommended it to people, but i have never tried it until now and i love the shit. i get 8,000mg in each protein shake and i have 2 bottles of the 1,000mg pills. i load up on that shit before and after workouts and right before bedtime. i had no idea it was this good.

I love L-Glutamine! I only use about 15-20 grams a day and I get better pumps and recovery time.

M18

I think cortisol is actually used to reduce pain and swelling - you are probably thinking of lactic acid

Top Bottom