Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

------Free Stimulant-X Samples-------

Status
Not open for further replies.

AX_Ryan

Anabolic Xtreme would like to offer everyone a chance to try Stimulant-X. It is a patent pending formula they have been working on for over a year. Bottom line it blows away any other stimulant you have ever taken. This product was just officially released last week to retailers and is already creating a stir in the industry.

Give it one try and you will be hooked! For more info and to signup for the free samples just visit www.StimulantX.com

Here are a couple of the 100’s of reviews from other popular boards.

BB.com said:
AX Stimulant-X
On to the main event of this review: my mini-review of AX Stimulant-X. When I got home from the airport this afternoon, the second question to my wife was: ‘did I get my package from Fed-x???’ (the first question was: ‘how have you been, baby??? I missed you!!!’. Hah.

I opened up the bottle and popped two pills on a fairly empty stomach (I ate a roast-beef sandwich two hours prior on the plane). I drank, approximately, 64-100oz’s of water in a 10 minute period. Amazingly, Stimulant-X did not take that long to kick in. Honestly, it seemed as though it took about 15-20 minutes.

I took the product awhile ago (4-5 hours ago) and I have had nothing but a constant and clean high/energized feeling. Stimulant-X, definitely, gives me that feeling that makes me feel more social and talkative. It definitely feels a lot more ‘clean’ than ephedrine/caffeine. I am definitely curious to see what 3 or 4 capsules will do. I can only imagine the potential!

As a side note, my brother also took two pills and is simply loving the product. He definitely enjoys this stimulant over the previous ones that he has tried.

Overall:
What can I say: Based on one use, Stimulant-X appears to be one of the best (if not the best?) stimulant available today. As I take the product more, I will be able to tell whether my tolerance builds, but let’s hope not. I simply cannot wait to take this product prior to lifting.

On a scale from 1 – 10, I would give this product a 9. This rating is subject to change as I use the product more, and I will definitely keep updating this thread as the sample-set increases. I would have gave Stimulant-X a 10, however, that is only reserved in case the product continually works (no tolerance buildup) as time goes on.

Forums said:
“You don't need to stack anything with it"-waitlifter82

"It's quite powerfull..…”- waitlifter8

“Had one of the best workouts for this group that I have ever had, and having no rest, that's quite an accomplishment.”-Shike

“10ish hours of energy“-Uhockey

“Cardio endurance that just kept on going“-Uhockey

“Feelings of well being“-Uhockey

“Significant appetite suppression“-Uhockey

“Decreased gastric motility“-Uhockey

“Feelings of easier breathing“-Uhockey

“If this stuff gets to the market, buy it, use it intelligently, and enjoy. Very nice job AX, IMO this Is definitely a winner.”-Uhockey

“To be completely honest, it's the cleanest stimulant“-Uhockey

“4caps of AMP in terms of efficacy, but longer lasting and more appetite
suppressing“-Uhockey

“I'd say it would be one hell of a cutting supplement“-Uhockey

“I have no doubt I could have gotten by on about 1000 total calories today had I desired“-Uhockey

“If it's been on the market chances are that I have tried it”-dtrain13

“It is without a doubt the most powerfull stim“-dtrain13

“Unreal!!”-dtrain13

“This stuff feels narcotic and potent as all hell“-dtrain13

“Strong energy rush“-dtrain13

“Could not sit still for any amount of time“-dtrain13

“Had unreal workouts“-dtrain13

“An overall feeling that I could do anything -dtrain13

“In summary this stuff is the SHIT!!”-dtrain13

“Great work Anabolic Xtreme!!!”-dtrain13

“Great Job AX!!!”-dbish77

"Better Than Amp," -Uhockey

“Bottom line the stuff is amazing“-Troll

“I need more!! I need more! I need more!! I need more!! I need more!!”-Scheizekopf

WOW!!! I dont even know where to start.”-Scheizekopf

“I had the best workout of my life today-“Scheizekopf

“This new AX Stim is truely amazing.-“Scheizekopf

I was so focused. Had so much energy. -Scheizekopf

It competely intensified my pumps.-Scheizekopf

My focus just kicked in to about 200%-Scheizekopf

hehe I did sign up.. only 3 ???? I guess that's enough for me to compare to good old ephedra ridden hydroxycut, xenadrine, hotrox, t-rex

I sure miss my hydroxycut I loved that stuff... Now I have to make my own ECA[Y] stack

cyrex said:
hehe I did sign up.. only 3 ???? I guess that's enough for me to compare to good old ephedra ridden hydroxycut, xenadrine, hotrox, t-rex

I sure miss my hydroxycut I loved that stuff... Now I have to make my own ECA[Y] stack

I loved my hydroxycuts with ephedrine, but these days Stimulant-X is the way to go. It's a top notch product by an amazing company! ;)

Damn, almost had me there. I was half done filling it out till i saw zip and state.. where are the Canadians supposed to fill out? :worried:

Mammoth2500 said:
Damn, almost had me there. I was half done filling it out till i saw zip and state.. where are the Canadians supposed to fill out? :worried:
Unfortunately they do not ship them to Canada. BUT the good news is that they are working with a company up there to have a free sample offer. I will keep you posted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom