Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

------Free Stimulant-X Samples-------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates on the CANADIAN company that will have this product. ( really want to try the free samples )

Ok, got my sample yesterday and took 1 cap. I weigh 150. I consider myself an aficionado of energy supplements and have lot's of experience trying lot's of stuff. I really like this product and so doe's my friend. I took it yesterday, and I'm still up at 6 AM. Got to go to classes today so I'm gonna take a little more. What I like about X is that my mood and focus is consistently swell, wheras other products would probaly leave me feeling crabby at this hour. I will definitely be ordering some. thanks

I got mine yesterday. I popped one about 4:00 in the afternoon and had a full night of training. All I can say is..Wow. No jitters, but I felt wide awake, energetic, and very aware. Great focus on the weights, cardio, everything. I'm liking it.

Last edited:
Got back from class and been awake all night last night. I feel awake still. The X makes class a little more interesting kind of like ritalin. What a convenience to the academic community :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

i didnt like it. i felt like i was on meth. i took it at 9 am and didnt get to sleep until 4am. it was cool for a few hours but just lasted way too long. thank you for the samples though.

AX_Ryan said:
Anabolic Xtreme would like to offer everyone a chance to try Stimulant-X. It is a patent pending formula they have been working on for over a year. Bottom line it blows away any other stimulant you have ever taken. This product was just officially released last week to retailers and is already creating a stir in the industry.

Give it one try and you will be hooked! For more info and to signup for the free samples just visit www.StimulantX.com

Here are a couple of the 100’s of reviews from other popular boards.

can you ship international?

this fuckin stuff is off the hook man. thanks AX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom