Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

------Free Stimulant-X Samples-------

Status
Not open for further replies.
was not planning on working out today but decided to go for it, after taking x around 3pm - great workout, 10pm still wired

update - this stuff is strong i was up most of last night, i ordered two bottles

Last edited:
ok, I took 1 cap along with a small protein shake and some cottage cheese as the instructions say to take it with food. I felt a little stimulated within the hour so I decided to take the second cap just before hitting the gym.

Tonight I did cardio as I already lifted this morning. I can honestly say I felt good and was able to maintain a good rate on the elliptical for 30 minutes.

I would generally have taken an ECA stack before working out and compared to ECA, it was good but not as intense.

For the record I'm an ECA junkie, taking several prior to working out so I know my receptors are somewhat depleted. Even with this fact Stimulant-X worked well and I would recommend it. But I wouldn't go as far as to say I would replace ECA with it at this time.

anal itch said:
ok, I took 1 cap along with a small protein shake and some cottage cheese as the instructions say to take it with food. I felt a little stimulated within the hour so I decided to take the second cap just before hitting the gym.

Tonight I did cardio as I already lifted this morning. I can honestly say I felt good and was able to maintain a good rate on the elliptical for 30 minutes.

I would generally have taken an ECA stack before working out and compared to ECA, it was good but not as intense.

For the record I'm an ECA junkie, taking several prior to working out so I know my receptors are somewhat depleted. Even with this fact Stimulant-X worked well and I would recommend it. But I wouldn't go as far as to say I would replace ECA with it at this time.

I did my 1/2 my usual ECA dose and took one Anabolicx cap 1hr pre workout. I was less wired than when I take my reg ECA dose, but still felt pretty good. I'll try taking 2 caps tomorrow-keep in mind I'm weighing 300#'s (and a ECA junkie)so 1 cap might not be enough for my fat ass to feel a huge difference. So far I say it's equally (if not more)effective than Red Bull- but it definitely elevated my mood more than Red Bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom