Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flax Oil (not a repeat question I swear)

LeanTeen

Is flax oil THAT good? Are its effects SO great? Tell me how good flax oil has done for you. Nobody I know has tried it, and I'd just like personal comments on how its worked for you.

I use it to bridge caloric gaps in my diet. i.e., if I'm a few hundred calories below my daily requirement, I'll fill in the gap with flax seed oil. Works great for me.

flaxseed oil is awsome, it'll help you lean out....I actually cycle Flax oil, w/ ALL NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER.... 2 days one and 2 days the other sometimes 5 days peanut butter and 5 days flaxseed, helps me look lean and drop bodyfat
My 2cents
Mr.X

Does it significantly help in the reduction of fat in the stomach? Does it help get that last bit at the bottom gone? I have heard that it really helps in reducing fat, any personal comments about if it works or not?

Thanks Mr. X, I posted my second reply a millisecond after you posted yours so I couldnt read it first. How long does it take to actually notice results from that "nasty stuff"? (so I hear)

If there's one other supplement aside from Protein that I'd take ... it's Flax Oil .... not creatine, not glutamine, not Juice ...

Think of protein as GAS ... Your BODY as a machine ... what's gonna happen without OIL ??? Your nerve, your muscles, your arteries are gonna be brittle and hard. Flax Oil is the kind of oil you put in the ref .. and it won't solidify ... it will grease up your muscles and nerves ...

Have you ever put the best Oils in your car ... that's pure engine power for you

That damn flax....

There must be something wrong with me then people, because I have been using it for the past three weeks and so has my other half and the two of us have been experiencing abdominal cramps, wind and overactive bowels (if you knwo where I am coming from).

I can't figure out why? I know it speeds up the MBR but to this degree, it has the same effect as the first cigarette of the day!!

Anyone's Two Cents?

S????:cool:

Sheena

You need to add flax to your diet a little at a time, otherwise it can cause upset stomach or diarrhea.

I recommend no more than one tablespoon per day for the first 10 days to allow the body to adjust to the fats.

Leanteen

simple ... you're using BAD flax ....

Flax oil goes bad after 3 weeks and you need to put it in the refrigerator or it will go bad....

Otherwise you are taking too much ... don't consumer more than 3 tablespoon a day (max)

Top Bottom