Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite Pre-workout stimulant

Has anyone tried the nasal spray prohormones?

Mike P.T. is right, try dymetadrine xtreme, I've used it for years and years. It is not only a stimulant, but you can actually lift alittle more weight and that's gonna work the muscle harder yet. The effects wear off after a couple hours but while your on it I find I can generally lift about 10-15 lbs more on my max's. Great stuff and it really isn't that expensive either.

A lot of things work

Powerdrive works for me but you don't really "feel" it like ECA or other stims. I can usually get more reps. (ie if I can normally do 5-6 reps at a weight with PD I can go for 8-10). Maxes aren't much different for me. (BTW PD is cheap $17 and some change at DPSnutrition--thats 30 servings or workouts--a good deal IMO since 3grams of L-tyro by itself is expensive in caps.)

I just started the Psychodiol and I do get a good stim effect from it. A nice little buzz--I go 3-4 about 40 mins before and another 2-3 about 10 minutes before workout (someone here reccomened that protocol).

I normally try to go for 45 minutes and usually am beat down after about 35-40 (except when I was on tren/test ;) ) but with these two (nasal 4ad and PD) you can definately push yourself a little longer/harder but they won't give you the (ping ping ping!) Sherriff Richochet Rabbit feel like ECA.

Creatine with some sugar/dextrose/grape juice works good too for performance/pumps (in some people). Proteinfactory's "performance creatine" works just fine for me.

Really try and see what you like. :)

Just dont take ECA.Oh yeas that stuff is gonna give you great energy but down the road you will be in state of overtraining that you cannot feel and start to lose muscles.ECA will push you to be overtrained as long as you train.....Have a GATORADE or POWERADE ....

Thanks to all........

Thanks for all the responses guys, I appreciate it. The reason I asked for ideas without Ephedrine is b/c I can't use that product.
It inhibits my ability to "perform" shall we say, and giving that up just aint worth it. Thanks for the help - maybe I'll try that Power Drive the growin' suggested:)

CB

Top Bottom