Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine vs. norephedrine vs. synephrine

your preferred E in ECA stack

• ephedrine

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • synephrine

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • norephedrine

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters
ephedrine
pseudo-ephedrine
norephedrine (phenylpropanolamine)
Synephrine
Ma Huang Extract (ephedrine)
Citrus Aurantium (Synephrine)

looking to make my own burner - whats the opinion and experience for these beta agonists - effectiveness, appetite suppression, jitters, herb extract vs hcl pure, etc.

i know that the HCL pure version is not used in most thermo products in the US anymore, because the DEA is paranoid that everyone with a bottle of ephedrine is going to start up a crystal meth factory (now there's a way to get $$$ for juice!! - lol - only a joke for all feds that read). I'm interested in opinion from everyone who has used both versions and any differences.

feel free to add others

how bout some voting, at least???? comments, even

- i doubt there are two people on this board that havent used a one or a combo of these as a cutter/energy booster/thermo - how bout some comparisons????

how bout some voting, at least???? comments, even

- i doubt there are two people on this board that havent used a one or a combo of these as a cutter/energy booster/thermo - how bout some comparisons????

for me ephedrine and products with it makes me too jittery. synephrine seems to be more smooth - tho ive never had "real" synephrine, only the orange extract. noreph is the best to cut down on the munchies - man when i use that stuff (in adipo or lopoK) i totally forget to eat! - but it doesnt really give me much of an enery boost or seem as thermogenic as pure ephedrine. i still have the strait pills from a while ago - not that ma huang crap - and they will get you wired but also a little too much of a bronchial dialator, makes my nose toooo dry if i take very much.

The original Ephedrine is the best. I know the FDA has banned this,and this sucks. Anyways, If you could get the original then stay with it. The herbal ones just don't do the same. But if you have to use them then you have no choice. Props. for E.C.A. PL

I just ordered a bottle of Adipo.(norephedrine). I've never tried before; have tried Biotests version of MD6 with little results. Was disappointed. I've tried other brands like Xenadrine which contain ECA stack with synephrine that work pretty good. So if you buy a product like Xenadrine, it has all the ingredients in it already besides norephedrine and yohimbe. Adipo. and Biotest are the only brands I know of that contain norephedrine. There was a post here a little while ago that said that PPA( norephedrine) was being outlawed now. I don't know if their just selling what is already on the shelf now, or what? I am a little confused.

Thermogenicity(From greatest to least greatest)

1. Nor-ephedrine a.k.a phenyl-proponolamine
(Dextro-isomer of ephedrine HCL)

2. Ephedrine SULFATE

3. Ephedrine HYDROCHLORIDE

(Sulfated EPH crosses the blood-brain barrier easier than
the HCL version and is slightly more bio-available)

4. Synephrine: SUCKS

WIRING EFFECT:

1. Ephedrine Sulfate

2. Ephedrine HCL

3. Nor-ephedrine

4. Synephrine

Pseudo-ephedrine or phenylephrine is even WORSE
than synephrine. Just puts you to sleep and
has next to zero thermogenic properties.

Fonz

Top Bottom