Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine

hatahs

Hey guys...

I used to be able to buy Primatene tablets off of Amazon but you can't do that anymore.
Anybody know where u can get this? Or any good pure Ephedrine?

Thanks...

Hey guys...

I used to be able to buy Primatene tablets off of Amazon but you can't do that anymore.

Thanks...

Any cvs, walgreens, pharmacy. That's where I get mine anyway they sell primatene still or i usually buy the generics. You'll probably have to give them info from ur drivers license but it's no big deal unless ur buying 50 boxes at a time. I think theres a limit on how many boxes u can buy, but not sure what it is. I usually just pick up one or two boxes.

Hey guys...

Thanks...
yep, hit just about any drug store and ask for broncaid. Be prepared to show your license

Brokaide at CVS or walgreens. I think you can still order Vasopro which was ECA with half the amount of gaufensen (however you spell it) that brokaide has.

The walgreens and target in my area have been unable to get bronkaid on the shelf for a few weeks. I ended up buying a walgreens generic version of primatene. Its half the strength of bronkaid, but its better than nothing.

In ga, you can get synthetic ephedrine, but have to show license. If you go buy up 10 boxes everytime and hit multiple stores than you may raise a curious eyebrow of a govt official.

Top Bottom