Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eca Stacks:head To Head

rpeab72

Just finished a bottle of Betalean, EAS's new ECA stack. Was my first experience ever with ephedrine based products, and I am somewhat pleased with the results.(YEs, I eat properly and exercise, too.)

For all those taht have used similar products or more than one, how effective are they compared to each other? (or are they all pretty similar in regards to effectiveness.) Rate these top sellers please:

Ripped Fuel
Betalean
Hydroxycut
Xendrine RFA-1

I need feedback as to which stack I will try next or stay with EAS!

Good Question

I've been considering an ECA supplement for a while and would also be intererested in what others have to say about the Products you listed.

Where did you get you Betalean? How long did you take it?

I have used Hydroxycut, ripped fuel, xenadrine and betalean. I thought Xenadrine was by far the best untill I tried BetaLean. This product is even better, I losing fat fast in combination with a strict diet and cardio. I love the product!

They are all basically the same. Look at the ingredients list on each one and you'll find that most of them have the same amount of ephedrine to caffeine, in pretty much the same ratio. The only difference between them is a few herbs, minerals, etc like chromium picolinate and L-Carnitine.

I buy Ripped Fuel because it's buzz hits me quick (about in 15-20 minutes) and leaves me within a few hours so I can hit the gym hard and still fall asleep that night (I train in the evening).

JMHO...

I have used alot of fat burners. I think Xenadrine is the best product out of the choices you gave(I have never tried Beta-Lean) I like to make my own with 25mg/ephedrine, 200mg/caffine and 325mg/asprine or Adipokinetix by Syntrax is a great product as well. Best of luck!

M18

Update

Just thought all you might want to know....

I picked up a bottle of Xenadrine RFA-1 after my first cycle of EAS's new Betalean, and I am cutting up so much faster with the Xenadrine! EAS my have some good products like Myoplex and Betagen (I love these 2) but when it comes to ECA stacks, Cytodyne has it all over EAS! :)

Top Bottom